KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

its from digger check it here

https://www.facebook...gger318?fref=ts

Wow... those are pretty neat. Nice to see more original stuff! Anyone know the SY set number so we can keep an eye out for them on AE? I think it may be on the box there near the piece count but I can't make it out

Edited by Zhagas

Wow... those are pretty neat. Nice to see more original stuff! Anyone know the SY set number so we can keep an eye out for them on AE? I think it may be on the box there near the piece count but I can't make it out

Kind of looks like SY213A-D ??? I could be completely wrong. Does SY have an official website? These official images have to be coming from somewhere

There is a guy that makes those armors. I've seen them before, I just cant place who made them.

really? lol

Well they have been releasing some pretty terrible minifigures lately.. I hope that Ironman set isnt a one off. I want some new LotR minifigures or some Frozen minidolls!

Kind of looks like SY213A-D ??? I could be completely wrong. Does SY have an official website? These official images have to be coming from somewhere

taobao.

I know a seller who lives in the same city as SH's plant.

Edited by Sebiron

Can any of the Chinese speakers amongst us see if Taobao can shed any light on set numbers?

213 would make sense as it's the next available number in SY's vehicle range.

thanks for the link... you guys see this in their shop? yikes

12pcs-lot-The-Avengers-ant-man-Magneto-the-Quicksilver-minifigures-The-Avengers-building-block-toys-toy.jpg

I have those! Same company made a second wave, which isn't as bad. I did buy them for the novelty value knowing they'd be awful.

My Flash set arrived today along with the first Decool wave with Brainiac etc.

I think I'll be keeping three of the Flash figures but selling the rest of them on. The Decool wave will all go into the same auction lot as the Flash figures although Superman's head was useful as it was printed slightly higher than the regular one so the red eyes worked great for replacing Reverse Flash's head on the figure and showing through the eye holes.

I think my daughter will want the Supergirl though. Quality on them really isn't that bad and I must say that the head print on Brainiac is actually very striking.

I've paired Brainiac with some of the Alien Invasion legs and it looks great - I mean its almost like it was designed to match, which really makes me wonder why Lego don't think about these things more, plain legs now on figures is almost inexcusable!

Supergirl has marks on the torso (like so many pictures I had seen of the set) Odd. Have raised a query about replacement with the seller - will see what happens.

The Flash set is great, I'm keeping the CW ones I have decided, though I have swapped the CW Flash head for my original SY Head - works better for me. Very impressed with the set on the whole (just don't take the helmets off!!)

I have those! Same company made a second wave, which isn't as bad. I did buy them for the novelty value knowing they'd be awful.

Can you show us your Antman Daredevil and Quicksilver? Those are the only ones that look quite good

Supergirl has marks on the torso (like so many pictures I had seen of the set) Odd. Have raised a query about replacement with the seller - will see what happens.

Mine had the marks on the torso in the same places as well.

I don't think I've ever seen the other wave... do you have a picture by chance? I almost pulled the trigger on that one multiple times for the Daredevil and Ant Man helmets before SY released the set with Ant Man. Still wouldn't mind the Daredevil helmet but I can't justify the cost of the set for it.

The lele Sentinel

made some modi.

Looks good. Smart making the head turn. How are the quality of the bricks?

Has anyone seen these on AE?

Looks good. Smart making the head turn. How are the quality of the bricks?

Has anyone seen these on AE?

Bricks are quite good. Just 1 or 2 bricks that are a bit loose. The joints are however reasonably tight.

you have a link? I couldn't find anything else under the 'KD' brand