KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

28327450051_87bfcc00fd_b.jpg

Who is 322? I might buy Killer Croc and 322 for in Jabba's Palace :-D well, if the prints are good of course.

Yes :) print is really good, however his eyes are printed noticably too far to the right, and the red detailing from the centre chest part has been printed in blue instead.

What shade of blue is he? It seems like every picture on Aliexpress has a different shade of blue.

Who is 322? I might buy Killer Croc and 322 for in Jabba's Palace :-D well, if the prints are good of course.

322 is the enchantress from dc comics

322 is the enchantress from dc comics

Yeah, though as far as I can tell it is the version from the upcoming film.

cara-delevingne-is-enchantress.jpg

What shade of blue is he? It seems like every picture on Aliexpress has a different shade of blue.

arrived yesterday to me

YlZGcvy.jpg

You guys actually made my day !

No, it's just Miror, sorry to disappoint you.

g_1589_formule-argentil-nettoyant-argent-chrome-inox-nickel-etain.jpg?t=20150925121822

finally, i got an answer to my question!!! thanks a lot :classic:

Hi guys, I'm new here!

Just found these on Facebook:

BrKJte9.jpg

P7OqM4m.jpg

Will Pogo be capable of doing these two justice?

Has anyone bought SY368 the big lab? Are there any instructions out there for it? Any reviews?

13692579_1107740539312304_3118610284658186636_n.jpg?oh=1c7a57ff0f5c53db3c8d2428a524fb88&oe=57EC268C

13729142_1107740625978962_8507072790028610065_n.jpg?oh=3b08ea379db60d51f8e95b08299ac110&oe=57E9673D

Hi guys, I'm new here!

BrKJte9.jpg

P7OqM4m.jpg

Will Pogo be capable of doing these two justice?

Wicked, hopefully they will be cheap too! And I'd say Pogo can do these, I have the Dewback and that was really good, although they moulded the saddle in a wierd colour.

Wicked, hopefully they will be cheap too! And I'd say Pogo can do these, I have the Dewback and that was really good, although they moulded the saddle in a wierd colour.

I'm waiting to see real pictures of Pogo's Jabba. If it's good, the Rancor is next!

also waiting for someone to make a Luke Skywalker (apar from Bela clone of Final Duel)

80pcs-DLP9029-Legoelied-marvel-Superheros-Captain-America-Motor-Vehicle-action-mini-figures-building-blocks-bricks-baby.jpg_640x640.jpg

Is the black one supposed to be US Agent? I can't make it out on my phone. If he's hydra cap than he might have hydra emblems on his arms for Red Skull.

Any single sales on these anywhere under the KF brand like the spiderman wave?

Standard lego blue, although it's only the arms and head, as the body is black with print. So after looking at reference images from the TV show, I have swapped arms for dark blue, and might paint the helmet from Xinh to match.

I'm waiting to see real pictures of Pogo's Jabba. If it's good, the Rancor is next!

also waiting for someone to make a Luke Skywalker (apar from Bela clone of Final Duel)

I think this might be a real picture of the Pogo Jabba :)

HTB11ofGKVXXXXXYapXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg?size=77284&height=800&width=800&hash=0691792aa29554ae770fedfebdd62810

Edited by MNW

Standard lego blue, although it's only the arms and head, as the body is black with print. So after looking at reference images from the TV show, I have swapped arms for dark blue, and might paint the helmet from Xinh to match.

I think this might be a real picture of the Pogo Jabba :)

HTB11ofGKVXXXXXYapXXq6xXFXXX9.jpg?size=77284&height=800&width=800&hash=0691792aa29554ae770fedfebdd62810

mmmmm really interesting...

thank you! Where did you got it?

Edited by hasfran

There are about 800 Star Wars minifigs aren't there? I'm surprised no company has started working on the backlog.

There are about 800 Star Wars minifigs aren't there? I'm surprised no company has started working on the backlog.

Pogo are gradually working through them, with varying levels of quality

the flash is a lot better than the rest of the set, there's still hope

fGLtEn6.jpg

Well the first picture we got of Zoom before we realisted the rest were terrible was pretty good. We can hope that some are better than others.

Well the first picture we got of Zoom before we realisted the rest were terrible was pretty good. We can hope that some are better than others.

I saw in the chinese fórum, someone saying that xinh has sent the whole set to re-produce after the bad print, lets hope

I saw in the chinese fórum, someone saying that xinh has sent the whole set to re-produce after the bad print, lets hope

Hopefully - this could have been an amazing set for me if not for the bad printing. When was this set released? Because everyone seems to have received their suicide squad harley quinn sets but noone has these yet. Maybe that explains the delay. Or maybe we'll get shitty prints first and have to re-order to get good ones.

Hi guys, I'm new here!

BrKJte9.jpg

Welcome and thanks!

SMAUG !

Maybe I will try to make a better Fin Fang Foom than my actuel custom.