KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

a silver bike (for your silver surfer)

Lol! Or for Victor von Doom!

Edited by Borex

Thanos from Lepin's Avenjet set.

13438902_258007697910410_5920910411114104067_n.jpg?oh=2a483140b286df614719d4f9dc3ac597&oe=57FD070A

Not bad. Are the minifigs still standard LEPIN (aka terrible)?

That lizard might be worth picking up.

http://gw.alicdn.com...0s150.jpg_.webp

They are from Bozhi

Looks cool. Plus there's a sandman which IIRC noone has done yet. What's the general consensus on quality of Bozhi figures?

Not bad. Are the minifigs still standard LEPIN (aka terrible)?

Looks cool. Plus there's a sandman which IIRC noone has done yet. What's the general consensus on quality of Bozhi figures?

Exactly. I didnt buy the original sandman set either. Bozhi's sandman seems to have even better tan sand hands than lego, but i dont know the quality of the bricks. Could someone enlighten us about Bozhi bricks/minifig quality?

Thanks Briksen, i was typing this when you already answered :-)

Edited by Borex

good figures as far as I'm concerned but paint tends to easily come off when kids play with...

Really? Mind posting a picture or two? Forgive my skepticism but the figures I got in my last lepin set were terrible, and IIRC only yesterday someone had the same issue with the tony stark mansion attack set they got from lepin.

Really? Mind posting a picture or two? Forgive my skepticism but the figures I got in my last lepin set were terrible, and IIRC only yesterday someone had the same issue with the tony stark mansion attack set they got from lepin.

i think we're talking about bozhi not lepin...

figures from "ARCTIC BATMAN vs MR FREEZE" set by bozhi

793822DSC03053.jpg

my son used aquaman as a bath toy and the figure spent several weeks in my bathroom

Building Block Toys has let me down a couple of times now.

I have stopped placing orders through them.

Edited by Krikkit

i think we're talking about bozhi not lepin...

Sorry about the confusion. Asked about both in my other post and must have misread. But fair enough - good to know.

ok I must have misread too and focused on bozhi... the only set from lepin i have is the first order snowspeeder and figures are not so bad (better than those from xinh and doll).

ok I must have misread too and focused on bozhi... the only set from lepin i have is the first order snowspeeder and figures are not so bad (better than those from xinh and doll).

Do you mean better than early xinh? Because current xinh ones are pretty good.

Wonder%20Woman%20vs%20Doomsday_embed.jpg

Superman%20vs%20Bizarro_embed.jpg

batman_vs._killer_moth_lego_set.jpg

Real Lego out next year, Marvel ones should be announced soon.

Hopefully the bootleggers will do them before. Fingers crossed.

So the 30th is approaching (or potentially here depending on where you are) and with it comes a whole bunch of new releases. Do you think we'll get real pictures of the likes of the Xinh Thanos bigfig and Zoom minifigure wave?