KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Its me or Pogo has improved their quality?? Or that photos are from ORIGINAL Lego???

Those are definitely not how the actual figures look like

Those are definitely not how the actual figures look like

You said that original Lego does not looks like that photo?? Then are real pogo????

You said that original Lego does not looks like that photo?? Then are real pogo????

What he means is that bootleg companies often use pics from official lego. Or computer-renders. Best thing is to wait for other pics than these.

By the way, don't yall think it's a bit weird that the better bootlegcompanies didnt do the figs from the Thanos set? I'm still waiting for a bootleg Thanos. I don't want to paint on real lego :-(

By the way, don't yall think it's a bit weird that the better bootlegcompanies didnt do the figs from the Thanos set? I'm still waiting for a bootleg Thanos. I don't want to paint on real lego :-(

IMG_20160508_101949_1743590573.jpg

http://s.aliexpress.com/qmERJB7N

But the figs with Lepin are not really great, right?

Never got one from lepin so can't tell. The decool 7120 is not yet on sale

I'm pretty sure that the Thanos from the new Decool will be sold as a single sale. That is what Decool did with the bigifigs other years, and usually with a character or two that lego never made as a bigfig :)

do you have a picture of the ww2 wolverine hips can post up? need to know if i been sent wrong version because mine is decool hips so i can open a dispute with the AE seller

No pics sorry, as i said i think its just pot luck, whats the problem with decool style hips?? Not sure you'll get far in an AE dispute, unless the print is seriously off or bits missing(arms/heads etc) then i think theybwould say you have what u paid for, I've. Never had a problem with blade style hips, the clutch seems good,the legs are straight and the plastic is fine!!!

Lepins Civil War sets are on AE. 07031, 07033-34. I know we don't expect much from the minifigs, but hopefully they get Giant Man right.

But the figs with Lepin are not really great, right?

not my pic

Fig_zpshcpwu8zt.jpg

Wait for Decool is good choice. But You can collect Space Iron man and Captain Marvel from Xinh instead If you don't like lepin's minifigs.

Edited by beekini

That Alfred might make a decent Stan Lee.

Does anyone know of a decent Stan Lee-style hairpiece, along these lines?

Lego_Stan_Lee_profile.png

u could gave alfred a few guns and have stan lee deadpool cameo different color suit but would work or use bvs lex suit

I'm guessing big figs are harder because you need to mold new parts instead of minifigs which are the same parts with new prints. Like when the Gorilla Grodd and Darkseid official sets came out, all the minifigs were released before the big figs. Give them a few weeks/months and they'll probably have single sale thanos.

Wait for Decool is good choice. But You can collect Space Iron man and Captain Marvel from Xinh instead If you don't like lepin's minifigs.

Definitely. I mean you can tell from that pic that the minifigs have matte prints, so presumably the bigfig Thanos will be the same. Decool generally has decent quality bigfigs, so wait for them.

$16 though?!

it's the first seller on the marketplace. first dewbacks were sold at the same price.

Any news on Civil War sets (particularly the airport/giant man set)? I mean we all know they're going to be made eventually, so just wondering if there was any news.

Any news on Civil War sets (particularly the airport/giant man set)? I mean we all know they're going to be made eventually, so just wondering if there was any news.

Lepins are now available on Aliexpress

Someone previously asked if Lepin minifigs are bad. Well, my figures from Kryptoite Interception are just one big piece of [censor]. Batman's cowl is diffrent and also parinting on chest is terrible.

Someone previously asked if Lepin minifigs are bad. Well, my figures from Kryptoite Interception are just one big piece of [censor]. Batman's cowl is diffrent and also parinting on chest is terrible.

Oh don't worry, I know LEPIN's minifigures are pretty terrible, and I'm not after this set for the minis. Just want to know if the giant man is alright? And if not whether we know of any other companies who have said they're releasing it?

Giant Man isn't printed, at least in the Lego version. It uses stickers. Lepin's stickers are hit and miss, though.