KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Always a risk with ebay but at least your covered, I've had similar experiences with buy it now items too!! Same story with some AE sellers guess its part of the game, i tend to stick with 2 or 3 guys I've had good results from!!

in the past 3 months, i've won about 5 ebay minifigure auctions, yet i end up having to request refunds or raise disputes because i never end up getting the items i won. i suspect it's because my winning bid is less than what the seller wanted (for example $5 US for 8 minifigs). tracking numbers are always bogus. I also find the variety of minifigs is starting to dry up on ebay. Not sure if anyone else is having the same experience as I on ebay.

that is strange... in the past 3 months i've won about 5 ebay minifigure auctions too and I was always delivered in 10 to 14 days without any problem.

one of the items was obviously not new and some of the parts were broken, I reported that to the seller (with some pics to prove it) : he cancelled the auction and gave me my money back in h24.

but it's true that some of the figures i've seen 3 months ago are hard to find now, on the other hand some new products arose too..

Ive just had a Yoda figure from AE arrive, and it was from Sweden :) strange

And even stranger i ordered some 4x4 bases and they have come from inside the UK......not too sure what to make of that?

Edited by superspurs18

Wow bela have cloned the scooby doo

Those are just pictures of lego. Not the bootleg product.

Those are just pictures of lego. Not the bootleg product.

I know :) I didn't say "look at the quality" ;) I was just sharing that they have took the leap and cloned the entire range. So hopefully Sheng Yuan will follow their usual pattern and bring the same sets out.

could be worse. at least superman and batman are still superman and batman

Hahah that is very true :P and yeh I forgot it was elephant that brought out the ironmen super-hero variations

Anyone has any idea where the red suit for batman is from?

The Dark Knight Rises Action Figure- Batarang Bash Batman

The colour scheme is interesting!

Mark 33 by SY

Printing looks different.

DSC05536_zpsl64ivxid.jpg

I likey - hope (though unlikely) it comes on single sale

Firstly apologies because this is probably not the right place for this, but if anybody is looking to purchase a bulk lot of Marvel and DC Decool and SY minifigures let me know as I'm looking to move my collection on as there is no room.

I have 133 Normal marvel figures,12 Marvel big figures and 89 DC figures.

Purchased pretty much every wave up until the Flash Variants set.

Message me for full details.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks,

I likey - hope (though unlikely) it comes on single sale

It is better to ask if the seller could help you find a mk33 without poor printing on the helmet.

Csm in facebook has posted images of the sy grey hulkbuster. You can judge whether it is good or not.

Edited by wilson3a10

Thank goodness you have your finger on the pulse(!)

In other news I have received the KSZ 12" Vader - its really really good (well for £4!) looks awesome too, so is going to live at my desk at work, might have to get some more... Only slight issue is that one of the connections was really poor (a piece that pushes onto the top of the leg) and his legs kept coming off, 2 spots of glue and its sorted

Thanks to the army accessories I am able to get hold of cheap miniguns for my minifigures:

23869059600_8e288acf5e_c.jpg

Watching the World Burn by Jon Jansen Campos, on Flickr

24164696095_f4af7183ca_c.jpg

Heavy Gunner by Jon Jansen Campos, on Flickr

Also, the new bootleg Star Wars minifigures are alright (I forgot the brand though)

24204656641_626b5f9d79_c.jpg

Ruthless. Loyal. Sick Spins. by Jon Jansen Campos, on Flickr

23658957874_bc7dafcb59_c.jpg

He Died for our Spins by Jon Jansen Campos, on Flickr