KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

This is the one I've been looking at... http://world.taobao.com/item/524276329614.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7700824.w4004-8171727291.8.OQ0qW4

Unfortunately I've never managed to successfully buy anything off taobao. Google translate gets me most of the way through the process but when it comes time to pay there are parts it won't translate (likely because it's a secure page) and I can't figure out how to finish it. I've looked into agents that will buy for you, but since I'm only looking for a small quantity the surcharges end up making it more than AliExpress by the time I'm done. Anyone else had luck or have any tips?

I've ordered through Engtaobao which uses an agent to order from Taobao. Shipping was quite expensive though but I did go for fast shipping. Maybe worth it if you're ordering a lot.

Unfortunately I've never managed to successfully buy anything off taobao.

Found a page that got me around the part I was having trouble understanding (the address): http://www.howtotao.com/how-to-buy-from-taobaoupdated-for-2015/

My first taobao order is made and paid for. Their default "CSCL" international shipping was going to be twice as much as the figures so I tossed in a couple of the recent mechs to make it worthwhile. If it doesn't work out for some reason it's not a huge loss... worth a shot. :)

I edited it and it should work now... At least it's work from my phone :/

Yeah... worked for me now. Can't tell if it's the same one or not but looks neat so I picked one up... thanks! :)

Edited by Zhagas

Yeah... worked for me now. Can't tell if it's the same one or not but looks neat so I picked one up... thanks! :)

It's not the same,in the descriptions says that the brand is xinh,while the other one is pogo (and I can't find it on aliexpress yet)

TB2jJ7LhXXXXXXsXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!390597639.jpg

Anyone found any links for this figure? I'm quite interested in it (and those SHIELD agents, too!)

I wish the quality on those POGO figures was a bit better since they're doing some really interesting figs.

CMI had the review on Deadpool and the Aliexpress link.

Minifigures wholesale in AE will update all pogo minifigures today! Wait for it!! All pogo minifigures toguether in set!

It's also quite different than the store that has the render as the image.

Someone corrected me on that earlier... the rendered one is Xinh, not Pogo. There are 2 different (but similar) figures.

Does anyone know where I can get the bootleg of the SDCC Sam Wilson Captain America?

I don't know if you can get them individually but here's a listing for the set:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Minifigures-Batman-Joker-Green-Lantern-Arrow-GORILLA-GROOD-Bricks-Action-Mini/32522132478.html

Thanks, I think I'll go buy that. I really want to do an ANAD Captain America brickfilm short at some point, but there's no way in Hades I'd be able to get my hands on the official SDCC fig.

Hi,

I have a question about Aliexpress. Is there a "combined shipping" option on the site? There is a seller with multiple single sale figures I'd want for $1/piece, but every one of them has a $0.53 shipping cost. If I put two figures in my Cart, the shipping is simply the sum, $1.06. Is there a way to request to send them together for a lower price?

Hi,

I have a question about Aliexpress. Is there a "combined shipping" option on the site? There is a seller with multiple single sale figures I'd want for $1/piece, but every one of them has a $0.53 shipping cost. If I put two figures in my Cart, the shipping is simply the sum, $1.06. Is there a way to request to send them together for a lower price?

They will ship together, but you will still pay the shipping for each one. It's part of cost of the figures.

is it just me or does it appear a lot of the single figures sellers have removed items over the past few days?

I usually have a look every few days and there is usually at least 10 pages of figures £0.70ea or less, looking today theres not even one page :S I suppose they could have increased prices but its unlikely

I have been out of the bootleg game since getting my SY Age of Ultron sets (Which I have shamelessly standing by my official Lego counterparts) but I have been following the thread somewhat since my last posting. SY has stepped up their game, since a lot of their figures are as good as Lego at this point.

I saw there were a couple of new brands on the market now like Pogo but they look like a discount version of SY or they're very hit or miss, but that's the nature of bootlegs I suppose. Can anyone fill me in on what I missed? Anyone attempt to do Lego Dimensions knockoffs yet, since I thought I saw some long ago which even had bootleg toy tags.

Lately POGO and Dargo release or going to release new never seen minifigures!!! Not SY quality but i have Dargo and improve a lot!!!

OK 1030 on Minifigures Wholesale. With T'chala!!!! Run!!!!!

Agents of Shield eh? I'm listening. Right now my Maria, Fury, and custom Coulson are fine, but if they're doing army builders of Shield agents I'd be game.