KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

just watched diggers review and must agree hands down best bootleg set released and flame form human torch single greatest minifigure ever, anyone know where i can get those bootleg LED lights

Thanks for the scan. The big fig Venom looks cool. I will most likely get both waves. :grin:

Now if anyone sees these on AliExpress or Ebay please post it.

The League of Legends minifigures also look cool.

From robuko's flickr:

15058855275_81b7a63f8a_z_d.jpg

Any updates on these? I'm up to page 31 on this thread so far (first time on the site btw, loving it) and I keep seeing these turtles. If there was a set out that included the girl turtle I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Also thank you everyone for this thread, so much cool stuff going on. My opinion on bootlegs is a bit different to most of you, as I'm NOT a LEGO collector at all like most of you, I just enjoy the Marvel game and I have always loved Deadpool and thought it would be cool to have a LEGO guy. so I ordered the Decool Deadpool (had to get a set of six but he's my target). Super excited for it to get here! A few bucks for a cool little LEGO dude of a character you enjoy is awesome. I don't think I'll be ordering more, as constantly tempted as I am, but if I do it'll be a massive bulk order of like, everything. Don't tell the wife <.<

Yes, 60 kg weight.

608872T2T0ecXKpaXXXXXXXX279430556.jpg

Now THAT'S a BigFig!

EDIT: I have decided to buy these and do a brick count, so we can order the bricks and do them legit if we so choose. But I can't find them! Anyone able to link me?

Edited by Sabbath

Now THAT'S a BigFig!

EDIT: I have decided to buy these and do a brick count, so we can order the bricks and do them legit if we so choose. But I can't find them! Anyone able to link me?

Are you insane!

Any updates on these? I'm up to page 31 on this thread so far (first time on the site btw, loving it) and I keep seeing these turtles. If there was a set out that included the girl turtle I'd buy it in a heartbeat! Also thank you everyone for this thread, so much cool stuff going on. My opinion on bootlegs is a bit different to most of you, as I'm NOT a LEGO collector at all like most of you, I just enjoy the Marvel game and I have always loved Deadpool and thought it would be cool to have a LEGO guy. so I ordered the Decool Deadpool (had to get a set of six but he's my target). Super excited for it to get here! A few bucks for a cool little LEGO dude of a character you enjoy is awesome. I don't think I'll be ordering more, as constantly tempted as I am, but if I do it'll be a massive bulk order of like, everything. Don't tell the wife <.<

Everything is so cheap you'll end uyp buying everything, I am running out of things to buy and I seem to have money left over!

That Ninja Turtles set has been out for a while now... loads of sellers on eBay or AliExpress have them.

If you do start buying some sets then you'll find out which way to go quality wise.

Are you insane!

Just a little bit :wacko: I REALLY want that thing, and if I attach a reason like brick count to help the community I MIGHT get away with buying it. But I can't find it anywhere except a mention of it on a Thai forum I had to translate that says 'China is sold out', so I'm going to have to keep an eye out. But I can 100% see those guys guarding my living room :wink: It would be relatively cheap to order the real LEGO blocks to build a legit one if I set up a registered LUG and came up with a few other things to build, a Captain America shouldn't be too hard to make based off the IP in the pic.

post-127538-0-27642200-1413148184_thumb.jpg

I received my Plants vs Zombies set yesterday. Typical Lele quality. Although, I suppose a misshapen leg/foot actually works OK in this case. It's an added "feature" for a zombie figure. Malformed leg!

And I also chuckled when I saw they took their "The Lele Movie" logo and just modified it to say "The Lele Block".

Edited by ClickDastardly

post-127538-0-27642200-1413148184_thumb.jpg

I received my Plants vs Zombies set yesterday. Typical Lele quality. Although, I suppose a misshapen leg/foot actually works OK in this case. It's an added "feature" for a zombie figure. Malformed leg!

And I also chuckled when I saw they took their "The Lele Movie" logo and just modified it to say "The Lele Block".

The horror!

printing look like this

qO6hyDP.jpg

7KTMniX.jpg

he can't grap his black web...

fE7ulH5.jpg

so i gave him other power :)

JSFzWKx.jpg

That looks awesome. Cant wait to get one.

With the Spiderman Sheng Yuan set, does anyone know who is who? DSC_0835.jpg

So Spiderman 2099?, Carnage, Venom, Future Foundation spidey or anitvenom, Peter Parker, spidey?, spidey?, Spiderman Noir?

Please correct me as I think I'm wrong.

http://hayashi86.com/content/2014/05/spiderman-mini-figures answered my question

Edited by gavralcraw

With the Spiderman Sheng Yuan set, does anyone know who is who? DSC_0835.jpg

So Spiderman 2099?, Carnage, Venom, Future Foundation spidey or anitvenom, Peter Parker, spidey?, spidey?, Spiderman Noir?

Please correct me as I think I'm wrong.

http://hayashi86.com...an-mini-figures answered my question

#6 is "Lego Spider-man" #7 is Amazing Spider-man, #8 is the movie version of the symbote spider-man.

#6 is "Lego Spider-man" #7 is Amazing Spider-man, #8 is the movie version of the symbote spider-man.

Does the SY Spiderman set come with the old messed up legs or have they been updated?

Thanks phamas. I'm tempted to get the SY Spider-Man set and swap out the legs and maybe the arms. There aren't that many printed legs. The torsos and heads are cool. Carnage and Amazing Spider-Man might do just red and blue. I think they'll make decent kids prezzies as noted. I ended up with some utterly terrible TMNT figures but the kids absolutely love em.

Does the SY Spiderman set come with the old messed up legs or have they been updated?

Yes rounded feet but still the only set where you can get carnage, i just swap over to official red legs until lego releases something with tattoo print

On another note everybodys favorite eBay seller hanmeimei has SY fantastic four set up, wont be long until these go for next to nothing

On another note everybodys favorite eBay seller hanmeimei has SY fantastic four set up, wont be long until these go for next to nothing

Can you post a link to hanmeimei's ebay store?