Hello everyone,

I've never made a custom figure, but after putting Wyldstyle's wig on a Friends doll I decided to make this one -- Wyldstyle Friendstyle!

This is only photoshop simulation, but I'm planning to make a real one soon. I'm using Mia's face because of the freckles.

However, I have no idea how to make a Friends-compatible hood.

post-480-0-26897000-1393238195_thumb.jpg

The existing minifig hoods don't work on the Friends heads? Not even the pulled-back hood?

Dang.

You could take a minifig-cape and use that as a hood somehow, or cut one from cloth to use. Might be simpler than making a totally new mold for this.

It's an interesting idea, and I like how the Photoshopped image looks. I think, though, that without the zipper or other subtle features, the Photoshopped image looks rather plain. I hope that whenever you make this a reality, that those little details make it in.

I also have to agree with Cheaster- it does look odd not having her yellow, however if this is meant to be a Friends thing then I can understand the color change.

I hope to see more of this soon! :)

I like it! But the thing that irks me, is that it isn't yellow. You're probably going to have to paint it yellow, if you want it authentic...

Why would he need to make it yellow? Friends dolls are all flesh colored, not yellow like minifigures?

The existing minifig hoods don't work on the Friends heads? Not even the pulled-back hood?

Dang.

The "LEGO Part 15853 - Minifig Hood Wyldstyle" is too wide, as it was design to fit normal minifig body and Friends' body is thinner.