Better call Saul!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for this show?

Airing in November, this show will serve as a prequel to Breaking Bad, With one-hour long episodes directed by Vince Gilligan centering around Saul Goodman. The single piece of News that has excited me the most so far is the fact that Jonathan Banks is returning to play my favorite character, MIke. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really looking forward to this show, I'm not sure if it'll live up to the standards of Breaking Bad though :look:

Edited by Mr Breden

It definitely will not be as good as Breaking Bad, especially the fact there's probably gonna be a lot more intended comedy with Bob Odenkirk as the main cast member. Mike would be great though, if Vince Gilligan decides to explore him and Saul working together and maybe how they both got into business with Gus.

I also don't want AMC to try to do too much with Better Call Saul; it'd be great for Cranston and Aaron Paul to make cameos, but nothing that tries too hard to make it seem like BB. It's the sort of problem that Peter Jackson did with making countless references to LOTR in An Unexpected Journey and Desolation of Smaug.

I'm pretty sure it'll be as good as Breaking Bad is, maybe even better. You can't go wrong with the same director. Anyways, maybe this "Lalo" guy Saul mentions when he is kinnaped and threatened by Walt and Jesse will be a adversary in the show?