jodawill

Please bring back the Forestmen!

On 1/13/2014 at 3:02 PM, jodawill said:

I would give up my firstborn child for a series of modular forestmen sets.

I was just looking through my old posts and discovered this. It's great to see now more than ten years later that I didn't have to give up my firstborn for the forestmen to return. That would have been a very poor trade!

It's crazy to look back on this now knowing that my son was born just two years later. I never would have imagined it when I wrote this.

It's also interesting to read Faefrost's comment about economics. It may not be a coincidence that the forestmen returned during a time of economic hardship and uncertainty, although they must have been planned long before the pandemic.

22 hours ago, jodawill said:

I was just looking through my old posts and discovered this. It's great to see now more than ten years later that I didn't have to give up my firstborn for the forestmen to return. That would have been a very poor trade!

It's crazy to look back on this now knowing that my son was born just two years later. I never would have imagined it when I wrote this.

It's also interesting to read Faefrost's comment about economics. It may not be a coincidence that the forestmen returned during a time of economic hardship and uncertainty, although they must have been planned long before the pandemic.

I hate to tell you this but they have been looking for you to claim your son....    :pir-oh3: