Sign in to follow this  
Rasmus97

Hogwarts Castle Replica

This is my Hogwarts Castle replica from the Harry Potter movies. It's build after the deathly hallows movies. I still need some parts of the castle: the great hall, the clock tower and the astronomy tower. It consist of ca. 10.000 bricks, and i designed it in LDD, and then ordered bricks from Bircklink. If you guys want to build it your own, i can give you the complete building instruction. You can also check out my Flickr account for more pictures of the castle! Here's a link: http://www.flickr.co.../112733164@N07/

I hope you guys like it! Thanks!

11603624306_86893a9752_c.jpg

LEGO Hogwarts Castle Replica by rasmus.ziegler, on Flickr

Unfortunately i can't upload pictures of the castle to Eurobricks, but you can see all the pictures on my Flickr account! Check the link above!

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Deeplinked a picture for you.

No unfortunately! :( I didn't have the money to do it. But i did make it in minifig scale in LDD, but it was too big :)

That looks awesome!

Is it minifigure scale?

No unfortunately! :( I didn't have the money to do it. But i did make it in minifig scale in LDD, but it was too big :)

I inserted a picture for you. If you copy/paste the BB Code that Flickr gives you (click the little arrow thing that says more ways to share), you can try putting more in yourself. 800x600 for size is the limit for how big we allow.

Your MOC is very impressive. I like the way you did the roof for the towers. Looks like it could be a model at LegoLand.

How long did it take to design?

It took about 3 months :) but iv'e worked on my hogwarts projekt a couple of years. I first build it in LDD in minifig scale, but that was way to big, so i designed the little one :)

I inserted a picture for you. If you copy/paste the BB Code that Flickr gives you (click the little arrow thing that says more ways to share), you can try putting more in yourself. 800x600 for size is the limit for how big we allow.

Your MOC is very impressive. I like the way you did the roof for the towers. Looks like it could be a model at LegoLand.

Thank you very much for the tip, and the compliment! :-D

Congratulations! Such a fine build with amazing roof towers. The scale is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Congratulations! Such a fine build with amazing roof towers. The scale is perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you! and you're welcome! :-D

I've just literally create an account to say WOW, awesome castle! I am an avid lego/harry potter fan and I have always wanted to do something bigger for the Hogwarts castle. You mentioned asking for instructions if anyone wanted to build their own, would you still care to share? It would be very highly appreciated! If not, don't worry, still awesome work :)