Sign in to follow this  
joev14

Joev14, Fan of Star Wars, Legos, Nerf, and Exo-Force; Author, and MOCi

Hey there everyone, this is my first time posting on the forums, but I'm hoping that won't affect your thoughts on my ideas and projects. Earlier in the year I began a Podcast Series called Facecast (Frequent and Current Events + Podcast). I currently have two other members, Mesonak (a member of TTV), and Jeyo (a friend of mine from the Lego wiki community). However, I would like to add more members to my team. The series primarily focuses on Lego, Star Wars, and Nerf related current events, as well as a few other things that some of the other members have an interest in. Episodes are recorded on Tuesdays at 7-8PM Central Standard Time, and are released on Fridays (Every now and then, there are exceptions to this, but only rarely). We record almost every week, and only skip weeks if there is a major lack of discussion material.

Requirements are that members be able to attend at least 50% of the episodes, with a reasonable amount of warning if you aren't going to attend. You must know a fair amount about Legos and Star Wars. You must have Skype downloaded on your computer, and have a microphone (internal ones are fine), as well as an area with minimal background noise. Be prepared to discuss current events and have constructive criticism and input on the topics. We are currently using CallGraph to record the episodes (This can record everyone at once without being installed on everyone's computers), but due to it being discontinued soon, we will be switching over to Audacity (Which will be required to download by every member).

Any questions you may have are welcome, and I hope I can get some of you to join! Guest openings and Trial Runs are also welcome, if you would like to give it a try before making a commitment.

Link to the most recent episode:

Link to my Star Wars Analysis Video:

As well as being a huge fan of all of the above, I am also a fan of the long lost series, Exo-Force. I am the owner of the exo-force wiki (www.exo-force.wikia.com), and I consider myself an expert on the series. I've written several fanfics about my take on the continuation of the series, and discussed it in my podcast as well.

I am a MOCist, although I don't have quite as much time to build as I'd like to. I enjoy writing books, and have written several on Star Wars and Lego themes. So yeah, that's me; Joev14. :)

Welcome to Eurobricks! Out of curiosity, is your podcast on iTunes as well or could be in the future?

Welcome to Eurobricks! Out of curiosity, is your podcast on iTunes as well or could be in the future?

I've never thought of that, but I suppose it's a possibility. :)

I've never thought of that, but I suppose it's a possibility. :)

Definitely look into that, it could really help your podcast spread around if people are looking for Lego-related things on iTunes.