Sign in to follow this  
biobacon

Town Square $74.99 at Toys R US for Black Friday

So one of the lego door busters for black Friday (eh Thursday LOL) is the town square for US $74.99. Please forgive me if this was the wrong place to post or of its bad form to post such things. Still New LOL

Last week they had a pre black Friday sale with a bunch of kits at 50% off. Not much of a line, an if you got more then $20 worth they ave you a free Christmas tree. My wife and I each got trees.

It was supposed to be. My wife got a lone ranger train set, and I got the bank/saloon and stage coach sets. We split it that way because of the trees and another perk that allowed you to buy a large stuffed bear for $5 instead of $20.I was also able to use my sons $3 off Bday coupon an my wife the $5 rewards zone perk. The week before they had the fuel tankers on sale for $10 limit two. We each got 2 because one of the workers found a box for us. Day to day places are high but sales make it worth it.

That's actually Colby City Showdown (79109). I was thinking of a stop action youtube movie when I wrote saloon.

Sign in to follow this