Sign in to follow this  

I have an idea everyone, let's check our sides. Whoever has a clip that can support a gun must be a killer, eh?

It's Donald, look at the picture!

Judging by the high quality content of the previous interventions, it is fair to say that no one has a strategy this early; since you brought up the subject, what do you propose?

Don't you think if I had a prime method to find a good lynchee I wouldn't have had to ask? :def_shrug:

When did "minimalist" become a bad word?

Probably when people figured out that minimalist art was just a bunch of building blocks and white walls. We are so smart, all of us got super rich with building blocks and white walls. :grin:

You know when people say "That's no art, that's a shoebox! I could have done that." I love saying "But I thought it up first." It's the best.

Probably when people figured out that minimalist art was just a bunch of building blocks and white walls. We are so smart, all of us got super rich with building blocks and white walls. :grin:

Untrue. My work of art is...uh.....they're more like...building parallelograms and white walls.

Also I was given a work of art on which my 'rectangle' is based; mine was a sculpture, what were yours?

A painting. Do you think there's any significance to it (other than to get us talking)?

Well I don't think we can/will find out a whole lot from the artwork but it does give us a topic to discuss and in my book, any opportunity for discussion is also an opportunity for scum to slip up.

It's Donald, look at the picture!

What picture are you looking at? I've got no hands. I'm completely unarmed.

My art looks like myself and is composed of boxes that appear to be screwed into a wall. I believe it's called "Untitled" like all my works (and my dog).

My artwork's a... boxy sculpture? :look: Not sure how else to describe it. It's definitely three-dimensional, but it doesn't make a lot of sense. We are minimalists, after all, though. It's brown-ish, just like me. Judging by what Donald said, maybe all of our clothes are modeled after the colorschemes of our respective artworks?

A bit of research reveals that my art was created by Carl Andre...

Well if you don't know Frank Stella, you should first learn that I'm a minimalist printmaker. My shirt (Or what I assume is a blocky depiction of my shirt), is based on the color scheme of one of my famous prints, more specifically a large circle, with rotating colored bands inside; it has a formal name but I like to call it "Rainbow Explosion".

maybe all of our clothes are modeled after the colorschemes of our respective artworks?

Just checked the rules and we're all actual people.

I hope you guys are on our side. I'd hate for such keen observation skills to be available to the scum.

Untitled! Here, boy! Anyone seen my dog? Everytime I call his name my goldfish named "untitled" answers instead.

I hope you guys are on our side. I'd hate for such keen observation skills to be available to the scum.

Similarly, I hope you're town as well. You could kill with that sharp wit of yours. :wink:

Interlude

005.jpg

"So, this isn't as active as previous games...of life."

"Well, it's minimal, right?"

"Yes, the artistic movement, but not participation!"

"Oh, it's art?"

":hmpf: I wonder:

1. Which artists are represented in the setting of the game?

2. Who was Craig? And what art work(s) does his block buddy represent?"

"That's an odd random thought. Is it rhetorical or will someone with the most correct answers sent to the host in their role PM get a special prize?"

"Dunno..."

006.jpg

"Oh, but there's a closeup of the setting..."

007.jpg

"...and one of Craig for better reference too. How about that?"

You may now vote. You have approximately 48 hours to lynch.

I guess I'll start us off then. I'm going to Vote: Anne Truitt. Am I sure? No. A little bit? Not really. The reason I chose Anne though is because I kinda feel her response to my question was something a scum would say to appear helpful, as well as her talk about real life bonds and the art our digs are based of. Got to start with someone. :sceptic:

What picture are you looking at? I've got no hands. I'm completely unarmed.

You've got a red thing on your right side where such a clip would be. :wink:

hmm that sce setup still do not say nothing to mich. Is there some secret im the art block, may be not?

Whom mich gonna vote för, i don' know but nothing much to go on yet.

Gonna do like Johnny, go on voting for someone to get discussions.

Vote: John McCracken

why, we gotta start with someone und johnnys talk about lynch metods was strange humor

What do germans know about humour.... You do realize with lynch methods I was talking about ways of finding out the best lynch target, not the practical way of how we are going to kill someone... You seem to be the only one that misunderstood that. :hmpf:

we do have the best sense of humor, have du ever seen my art

but for voting for du was to get some more disucussion about it to get may be some hints

I guess I'll start us off then. I'm going to Vote: Anne Truitt. Am I sure? No. A little bit? Not really. The reason I chose Anne though is because I kinda feel her response to my question was something a scum would say to appear helpful, as well as her talk about real life bonds and the art our digs are based of. Got to start with someone. :sceptic:

Let me address your concerns; firstly, which question are you referring to?

this one:

Also, does anyone have a good idea of what method to use for lynching? Because unless someone decides to do some kind of gambit or project role information, we will have literally nothing to go on.

or this one:

Don't you think if I had a prime method to find a good lynchee I wouldn't have had to ask? :def_shrug:

I'm assuming you're referring to the first one and as such I will point out that you:

1) were the first one to talk abour roles and go fishing for information on roles and gambits which to me is pretty scummy

and

2) when I answered this question rethorically by asking you about your opinion you answered this:

Which to me reads like "hey! ho! don't look here, I have nothing to say"

As far as the bonds I was talking about, it is apparent you did not read the Bios as it was the first thing I noticed.

Regarding the artwork on which our clothes are based on ... well it may not be much but it got us talking about something pertinent; what concrete/pertinent/worth-while subject have you introduced?

For all of this I Vote: John McCracken

I'm playing a lot of WIFOM :sceptic: I don't think scum would vote first, unless they want to be the ones out in front hoping they won't be investigated. But I doubt John is scum. But I think Anne wouldn't vote for him if she were scum, she'd play it off, cool like.

I don't have a super strong vibe, but for now, I Vote: Brice Marden. I don't think the pictures are the answer to our problems, and using them as a focus is a big distraction from looking at what people hear are doing. Looks like hard work, but leads us to a dead end.

Wow, a vote for me based on day 1 role playing? I made no claims to that being hard work and effort. Took like 30 seconds tops. Just a joke.

Not voting yet - there's nothing to go on, so I'll wait to see how various other votes/defenses/comments go.

@Brice

Wow! A single vote at you, and you pop out to retort pretty quick. Convenient and maybe a little flop-sweaty. I didn't say you claimed it was hard work, just that it looks like you're doing something. I'm sorry that I didn't find your joke funny :look: My vote wasn't so firm, but your quick reply makes it a little firmer.

Wow, a vote for me based on day 1 role playing?

How is analyzing 'photos' role playing? Is that what the real Brice Marden does? :wacko:

Talking about WIFOM:

You're right it was me, lynch me now

:P

It must be you, flinging your finger corner of suspicion around all willy nilly. :P

Could Dan laughing off Brice's accusation be a little game of WIFOM as well?

Also, I was reviewing everyone's contributions so far and Jo, Tony and Frank haven't really said anything substance today.