Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

Ciele the Wolf Knight

dsc01791.jpg

Long ago, before the first era, lived a valiant paladin known as Ciele. He fought alongside other light wielders to repel the Demon King and his army. They fought through his hordes of demons, and came face to face with him. Though he fought valiantly, Ciele was slain in battle by the Demon King. However, his soul never returned to the Titan of Light; instead, his soul was snatched away and turned split in two. The King had never fought a human as strong as Ciele. Rather than letting his soul depart, he reanimated Ciele's body and placed a portion of his soul within. The other half was shaped into a creature that was similar to his likeness...

dsc01789.jpg

Though he now serves the Demon King, legend has it that during the day he waits for a fighter strong enough to finally free his soul. When night falls, he hunts alongside of the white wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unmodified Pics

dsc017910.jpg

dsc017890.jpg

Different Angles

dsc01790.jpg

dsc01792.jpg

Ciele the Wolf Knight

dsc01793.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the MOC.

I've been waiting for a moment to make a cool MOC for this guy. I tried doing a little bit of modification for the pictures and I think it turned out well. I know the paint job is not too good, but I rather like it. This guy is roughly based off of Knight Artorious from Darksouls and his friend the Great Grey Wolf Sif .

As usual

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic: