becauseBATMAN

Official Lego Club - IRON MAN "Tony Stark's Laboratory" In

The LDD design being editted here is amazing! I love it! However the MOC above with 2 mark 42 in it and 5 suit slots in the shop is incorrect. Heartbreaker (farthest suit on the right) was never displayed there, i kept him in the hall of armors directly below the shop

any way you can post the LDD of the above mod.

Are you kidding? That piano is legit! I want to know how did you do it thought hahaha. Anyone know where I can get the decal set from the malibu mansion attack? I want to get more Iron man clear decals for the "digital"window Display in the back.

Sorry I didn't see your post until now, but if you still want to know how I build the piano, here's two more pictures:

MansionPiano_zpse67e5655.png

MansionPiano2_zps439b3561.png

Fantastic design! just a thought. In Iron Man 3 the layout of the building has changed completely! The stairs now spiral down through a circular hole in the floor and the workshop looks accurate though. Have a look at this clip and see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rvoGz8l-4w

don't get me wrong this is really accurate to 1 and 2 but I think 3's interior is slightly different. Good representation nonetheless.

Ah, you're right! I wish I had known that earlier. I think I'll be keeping it the same as it is now though.

Who says Stark doesn't have a car... Personally, I think that the 3in1 creator sets work nice for his cars. The Red Dinosaur one is nice, I currently have Bruce Wayne in it though... The White Audi R8 looking beast is brilliant and I have my Stark sat in that with Ms Potts. Also the Dragster looks good but you may want to replace colour parts with red and black.

mIjbnnFSSo8bEsCnwUlCFdQ.jpg$_35.JPG

LEGO-M_C-6913.jpg

81AdG4N7p9L._SL1500_.jpg

10712603_10153286630417656_1001866346822780714_o.jpg

Edited by Krikkit