Captain Nemo

Review: 76007 Iron Man: Malibu Mansion Attack

What a great review! It makes me really interested in this set!

The workshop should be downstairs not in the living room! I have to wonder why Lego didn't do a workshop set and a mansion set so the two could combine.

It seems they wanted to keep it down on prices and set sizes. It surely is very small. And I just might want to make it like you - just to assemble the mansion. The helicopter is great but on display the mansion works better as a standalone.

Not a bad set but I'm not sure I'll get it. I think I'll just buy the minifigs I want online.

BTW, here's a nice animated movie with the LEGO minifigs of this set. It's a Lego version of the teaser trailer:

Anyone else finding that the hairpieces on Pepper and Tony fall off at the slightest movement? Very annoying!

I'd like to get this once I save up a few bucks for it.

One thing that will drive me batty is if I don't have the two Iron Man armors that are intended to go in front of the blue wall panels. I just got the Mark VI in the promotional fighting drone set, but the Mark VII...? You need the super-expensive Avengers Quinjet for that.

However, I just discovered that Lego is releasing the Mark VII on a magnet! I know that the minifigure attaches to the magnet from the back. Has anyone figured out how to remove the new figures from the magnets? I'd be contented to have an Iron Man Mark VII minifigure in the scene with a hole in his back, as long as I don't need to pay Quinjet prices for him.