Sign in to follow this  
MakutaNocturn

Sackreen - Leader of the Exiles [WIP]

Hi guys. Today I want to show you my newest creation. It's a WIP and I don't want to continue that in LDD because it's hard for me. I want to built all figure "in real". So, what do you think?

king1.png

king.png

king2.png

king3.png

king4.png

king5.png

I'm not sure what you mean by "in-real", but the figure thus far looks very impressive.

It's very well armored with those big Savage-Planet parts, and it looks very solid.

I like that it's all silver(with black bones) instead of gunmetal or red, Colors which I think are used too often.

I see you've used some of the Vahki hip-parts inside the torso. I find those very useful for MOC Making, and I wish they'd return to the sets IRL.

That bottom image reminds me of the Rahkshi of yesteryear, what with the spikes the way they are on the back, and the head so far out like that. It's great, it really is. :thumbup:

It's a shame you're not going to continue with it. I think with the friction joints which are now readily available for LDD (I think) that it could have become something far greater.

He's not going to continue it in LDD. He is going to continue it "in the bricks", however.

I still don't know what that means. Does that mean he'll be constructing the creation in real life? That makes a bit more sense than just "in the bricks".