Sign in to follow this  
MacK

Look, Mr. Bubbles, ADAM!

When their lights go out, Mr. B and I come to visit.

7883752140_d842684dfa_z.jpg

Here we can see a Big Daddy (AKA Mr. Bubbles) escourting his little sister as she wanders the halls of Rapture, collecting ADAM from fallen splicers.

7951471470_3dbb80a1da_z.jpg

Upon seeing the series 8 diver I knew that I wanted to recreate a Big Daddy. This particular model is loosely based off of the "Rosie" series Big Daddy.

This scene is based on the game: Bioshock

Fort_Frolic_southern_mall.jpg

I have a few more pictures on Flickr

Pretty nice! I think you need a trans-green head in there though. The background is also a little too colorful to be Rapture, you've got to tone it down a little bit, but other than that, a pretty good all-around MOC! :thumbup:

Pretty nice! I think you need a trans-green head in there though. The background is also a little too colorful to be Rapture, you've got to tone it down a little bit, but other than that, a pretty good all-around MOC! :thumbup:

Thanks for the criticism, Zepher. Unfortunately I don't have a trans-green head, or any other trans-colour. I did try a glow in the dark head, but it was too white. I'm not sure if you've played Bioshock, but there are portions of Rapture that are more colourful then the screenshot I provided.