Sign in to follow this  
Miles

Lego Lord of the Rings Game Artwork

Thanks for this. It sure is a nice design :thumbup: . By the way there is a LOTR game discussion thread HERE :classic:

Edited by The Joker1

I'm almost slightly amused and wierded out when people talk about playing video games as a lifestyle choise.

This is however not the place to post this, theres is a tread about the video games here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69524&st=125

Btw I recomend you watch the cutscenes from the game on youtube after it's released! if you care about lego and lotr that is.

Edited by deskp

I've already posted link to that artwork in game thread couple hours ago. :wink:

Aw, thanks guys. I guess that makes this post superfluous. Culture and Multimedia does kinda make sense though - I can't believe I missed that. :blush:

Ive always loved Gimli :sweet: The thing I hate about the theme is that the one ring is toooo big :sceptic:

Ehh, that's how a lot of Lego accessories are though so they aren't ridiculously small and impossible to use. I mean look at the carrots, they are bigger than entire minifigure arms! *huh*