Nuju Metru

LOTR Project: The Return of the King

I find this project for set lacking so much....

This above looks like a pretty lame (but still great for custom made) MOC

Is English your first language? I ask because this came off as unnecessarily rude.

I find this project for set lacking so much.... catapults are not proportionate by the wall size and city size...

This above looks like a pretty lame (but still great for custom made) MOC

Lacking compared to what exactly? You do realize he tried to make this resemble an actual Lego set, right? Not some MOC that cost thousands upon thousands of dollars? Lots of people, myself included, feel this set looks amazing and would love to own an official Lego set like it. Heck, just look at all the people offering to buy it off of him.

I realize this is your opinion and everyone is entitled to one, but in the future you might want to try and be a little more constructive in your criticism and a little less abrasive. Point out what you think could be improved and what you like and don't like. The catapult size you brought up was a good start, and I agree they are a little large for the set. I also think the walls could use some more detail (detail bricks in white would be perfect for this).