Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeTaylor

Heroica Ilrion

Here is the set: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/3874_Ilrion

I bought it today very excited for the new micro figs as I collect them, but when I opened it up I noticed some issues. The dark blue character has a scratch on the chin, the red one has the flesh colour offset by almost a mm, and the vampire has a muddy grey face instead of white (I know it wouldn't have been a *bright* white like in the picture, but this looked like it was barely applied).

Has anyone else had this issue? The parts are out of the bag as my GF was starting to build the set when I noticed the prints (I only cared about the figs) - is there a chance that the Lego store will allow me to return it for another set? Or will they all have issues like this? I really hope that this isn't a sign that the quality is starting to slip as this is my favourite part of Lego.

I have no idea where you are, but you can either call customer services or go through the Lego website to request replacement parts if anything is broken, damaged, missing etc. On some occasions you will need to send them the parts in question. For misprints, I think it will work but I've never tried. Others have been successful.

I have requested parts through the website on 2 or 3 occasions in the past, and have had very good prompt service.

I have no idea where you are, but you can either call customer services or go through the Lego website to request replacement parts if anything is broken, damaged, missing etc. On some occasions you will need to send them the parts in question. For misprints, I think it will work but I've never tried. Others have been successful.

I have requested parts through the website on 2 or 3 occasions in the past, and have had very good prompt service.

Thats an option too I guess, although the store is just minutes from my work (I have to walk past it to get to the bus!) and I didn't want them to think I was just calling to get the micro figs for free!

Thats an option too I guess, although the store is just minutes from my work (I have to walk past it to get to the bus!) and I didn't want them to think I was just calling to get the micro figs for free!

I wouldn't have a clue regarding the physical stores, we don't have them here. You could try taking your set back and explain I suppose, if that doesn't work they might suggest the same as me.

I only got one misprint, one of the zombies has his pupils reversed! I think it makes him look more menacing for some reason. I believe Lego will give you new microfigures if you're kind and explain the situation.

Edited by krystalKING

Just an update for anyone else who finds this - the guy at the store just opened another box, we checked the prints and then they swapped it out for me. It was painless and really good customer service!

I bought this set. I didn't examine the Microfigs that much, but I will do so.

How about the new rules? The Prince's Power is to defeat an adjacent enemy and then move two spaces. The Sage's Special power is to pick up an item that is up to 4 spaces away.

The new potion prevents damage for one turn.

The Bat has hit Points! My only problem with it was that during the "Test Drive" All the heroes had distance attacks by the time the bat was around and then just stood back and took pot shots at it.

Admitedly, I didn't do a thurough reading of the rules, so I may have missed something.

I haven't played it yet actually - it's my first Heroica game! I really just bought it to complete my micro fig collection :D I'm looking forward to trying it though!