CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Question: Is this the first time LEGO has made a minifigure with one of the weird power-up Batman suits from the games, or do they do all of them? Because if I have one, I think I'll need to buy them all...

This set isn't the first time. Don't forget the Electro-Suit Batman figure from the Batman Visual Dictionary. :wink:

sh046.jpg

The only suit from the games they've made is the Electro suit from LB2. The Artic suit is from the comics and related media, he uses it in snowy, icy, cold missions or when he faces Mr. Freeze.

*Snip*

That's an awesome picture!

but other than that, it's pretty slow around here.

Edited by CornaziFoogdock
Removed quoted pic.

I've just recieved the bat vs bane tumbler chase set and theres no sign of the batman 1: the videogame code. Does anyone know where it should be?

My four super heroes sets got shipped yesterday, hopefully I'll have them very soon :-)

Heres somthing odd. My sets arrived today yet the tracking still says they are being sorted. Still its nice to have them either way :)

The Joker1, mine also says thats its been sorted and I recieved mine this morning but no complaints

Edited by rangermatt

@The Joker1. How long did yours take to arrive, it would be good if mine came tomorrow.

@rangermatt and thefyfe, Hmm maybe they are just having some system problems. Still at least they arrived. Oh and im not really sure about the code as my tumbler set is coming separately and hasnt arrived yet?

@Kez, Well i ordered them at 12.01 on the 1st but I think they were closed on new years day so they took about 3 working days.

Sorry to double post but i just found somthing uber cool. I was building my batski set and lego hve given me x2 freeze heads x2 batman heads x2 aquaman heads x2 freeze guns and x2 tridents! I will post if i get anything else. (all in the same bag)

EDIT- just realised I actually have a double portion of the bag on the bottom left- http://www.brickshel...00/p1130887.jpg I knew it looked very full up.

Edited by The Joker1

^^ Thanks, I ordered mine late at night on Wednesday so I should recieve them on Monday because they were dispatched yesterday :classic:

Edit: ^ That's very lucky, hopefully I have the same luck ( I very much doubt it)

Edited by Kez

^^ Thanks, I ordered mine late at night on Wednesday so I should recieve them on Monday because they were dispatched yesterday :classic:

Cool, If you are lucky you may get them sooner as there may have been a sudden burst of orders on the 1st that all had to be done at once. Anyway I find the more waiting you do the more you will enjoy them. :classic:

Cool, If you are lucky you may get them sooner as there may have been a sudden burst of orders on the 1st that all had to be done at once. Anyway I find the more waiting you do the more you will enjoy them. :classic:

Agreed, hopefully your tumbler set comes soon, but then again if it doesn't come soon you will enjoy it even more :classic:

Heres somthing odd. My sets arrived today yet the tracking still says they are being sorted. Still its nice to have them either way :)

Yeah mine too. Been checking it all day as Im off work... Was just about to head out as assumed there was no chance of it turning up when the door went... And a rather large box with the Arkham set arrived!

Agreed, hopefully your tumbler set comes soon, but then again if it doesn't come soon you will enjoy it even more :classic:

:D True, Even when it does come I think I should put something. aside for a rainy day. Maybe just build bane and his tumbler.

@smokebelch, Actually I didnt think of that. Even though for some of us it is nice getting our legos early many of us may in fact miss there parcles. Hopefully whatever the problem is it will be sorted soon.

Edited by The Joker1

:D True, Even when it does come I think I should put something. aside for a rainy day. Maybe just build bane and his tumbler.

But then bane will have nobody to fight with him unless you build the whole set all at once, (stuff the rainy day, the rainy day is when you can reenact a scene from TDKR) LOL :classic:

But then bane will have nobody to fight with him unless you build the whole set all at once, (stuff the rainy day, the rainy day is when you can reenact a scene from TDKR) LOL :classic:

Ok you twisted my arm, I will build it all when it comes! :classic: After all it does look like great fun. Also is there an EB review of it yet?

Ok you twisted my arm, I will build it all when it comes! :classic: After all it does look like great fun. Also is there an EB review of it yet?

I don't think there is a review yet, you should review it for us when you get the set, I liked your arkham review it was very good and funny, if you do a tumbler review you could add some funny pictures :-D

I don't think there is a review yet, you should review it for us when you get the set, I liked your arkham review it was very good and funny, if you do a tumbler review you could add some funny pictures :-D

If there's not a review by the time I get it I certainly will :classic: I was told off last time for my pictures but I'm sure I can throw something in :P . Maybe involving a TDKR style catwoman???

If there's not a review by the time I get it I certainly will :classic: I was told off last time for my pictures but I'm sure I can throw something in :P . Maybe involving a TDKR style catwoman???

Do it, I'll be looking forward to it, it'll make me :laugh: and if you get told off I'm sure you'll come up with a good excuse :wink:

Oh and yes make sure TDKR cat woman is definitely in there, maybe in the back of the bat with batman LOL.

Does anyone have any confirmations of where the code is and what backordered means in the order status of shop.lego.com?

I bought the set a while back before Christmas so I have it and can confirm it comes on a card seperate from the instructions; not in a small seperate bag or anything. It just came unbagged which surprised me as usually it is in a seperate bag that contains no pieces. I will update this reply with pictures soon. I hope this helps. :3

Just got my Spider-Man Daily Bugle Showdown at school and I just can't wait to build this bad boy! I've been waiting for Beetle.

Just got my Spider-Man Daily Bugle Showdown at school and I just can't wait to build this bad boy! I've been waiting for Beetle.

How the heck did you get that set at school?! :tongue:

It's a great set, nevertheless.