Sign in to follow this  
Crtlego

Crtlego's Technic Creations

So I just decided to make a single thread where I can share all my Technic MOC’s with all of you. I’m going to have a running list of my MOC’s but I’ll start it someother time.

Let’s start with this picture below –it shows all my entries to the Lego Technic Challenge during 2010 and 2011. Yeah.. I know. Its kind of late, but I've been writing articles about each entry and producing videos as well (All which are now completed and are linked to below next to each entry).

6609387069_62bd1f131e_z.jpg

6608432415_f05ccc521b_q.jpg

12 Wheeler: (June 2010)-This small truck was built to have the most wheels.. it only has 12 +one spare in the front. It also has rear-wheel drive (XL) that drives the fake V4 up front. The steering is powered by an M motor. Full Article Brickshelf

6608969719_a71c69d68a_q.jpg

Tractor: (April 2010)-Built for the farming challenge, it has four RC functions: arm lift,bucket tilt, rear-wheel drive, and steering. It also has lights in the front. Full Article Brickshelf

6608898761_23e6beec7b_q.jpg

Futuristic Jet: (February 2010) -it has tilt-able wings and adjustable seats. Looks kind of cool? Full Article Brickshelf

6608702729_16bc4cb006_q.jpg

Scraper: (August2011) -This little scraper has four RC functions: all-wheel drive,"steering" ,bucket lowering, and adjustable bucket cover. Full Article Brickshelf

6609087273_7f8af966c9_q.jpg

Offroad Lifting Crane: (August2010) -It has numerous manual functions but nothing electronically powered. Theentire truck can be lifted by four pneumatic cylinders. Full Article Brickshelf Flickr

7540398218_be6133bbc9_q.jpg

Tow Truck/ Extreme 8258 (Entered June 2011, Top 10) -This is my biggest creation ever. It weighs over 12 pounds and has 14 RC functions. There is a separate thread for this which is located here.I've also written a lengthy article on my site which explains every last detail behind its design and functions. Full Article (I encourage all of you to read it.. its actually quite nice)..As I mentioned in its thread, I've made a video which took forever to produce (below). There is also a

with sped-up footage of the monster being taken apart in reverse. Pictures can be found on Brickshelf and Flickr

Tow Truck Video

Edited by Crtlego

Too futuristic for my liking,but I am sure some people will like them.:sweet:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

A completed project that simply hasn't been published yet.. I couldn't hold it in any longer. :wink:

8106169293_dcf13bf248_c.jpg