Sign in to follow this  
JaseTJ

Arrowhead

Eoin Archer's father owns Archer, a large sporting goods company within Gotham. Eoin idolized Batman and other masked vigilantes as a young child, but when he was 21, he realized he had sufficient means to do so himself. He refuses to wear a mask, but his best friends joined him: one wielding a sword, the other a computer, and so he has little trouble bypassing cameras and such. He picked up the alias Arrowhead due to his use of a bow and his maternal Native American heritage.

-The 'fig wasn't really inspired, to be honest. I came up with the character a while ago, and decided to lego-ify him for the contest. Hawkeye's bow had perfect timing coming out.

Minifig:

7187677791_3bc6581070_m.jpg

Vig front:

7187676221_5bb0c00323_m.jpg

Vig left:

7187672951_d5019035a9_m.jpg

Vig right:

7187674473_8f555fe0db_m.jpg

Close-up:

7187669659_37465631d6_m.jpg

As his friend apprehends the criminal, Eoin is watching up the stairwell, knowledgeable of the coming police detective thanks to his other friend who is elsewhere, hacking the building's security feeds.

Flickr

Cost:

Hair: $2.25

Head: $1

Torso: $.30

Arms: $.70

Hands: $.70

Legs: $1.15

Pelvis: $.65

Bow: $1.75

Neck Bracket: $2

TOTAL: $10.50

Sorry the pictures are smallish, I'm new to flickr. Tips would be awesome :grin:

Edited by JaseTJ

Nice vignette! But to save The Penguin some words, I believe the rules said to take a picture of you Minifigure from left, right, front, back. Not the model. Hate to see this as ineligible.

Edited by sologuy369

Nice vignette! But to save The Penguin some words, I believe the rules said to take a picture of you Minifigure from left, right, front, back. Not the model. Hate to see this as ineligible.

Heh... yeah... thanks! I should have plenty of time to take a couple extra pictures...

Heh... yeah... thanks! I should have plenty of time to take a couple extra pictures...

Yeah, I think you know the drill by now. :thumbup: