Pretty much every new print is unavailable in LDD Extended... :sadnew:

Using prevously mentioned bug, i actually made other bricks smaller:

Edited by Calabar
Maximum picture size is 800x600 px. Thanks

Pretty much every new print is unavailable in LDD Extended... :sadnew:

I'm not sure what that comments is supposed to mean. What do you mean "every new print"?

That is just boardering on funny to make bricks smaller :laugh:

Maybe it's a feature. :tongue:

2 more

Part 9296 Doesnt fit all the way through hole, and the pinball shouldnt click inside it

P.S. Why dont they hire me for bug testing?

2 more

Part 9296 Doesnt fit all the way through hole, and the pinball shouldnt click inside it

P.S. Why dont they hire me for bug testing?

Your pics are bit big. Can you resize them down please :classic:

So here's my first one.

When you chain up these chains (533551) and try to rotate the, they actually become smaller!

Normal size:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zblj/LDDparts/lddscreenshot3.png

Now when shrunk the 3/4 pin cant fit:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zblj/LDDparts/lddscreenshot4.png

Oddest bug so far, gonna keep searching.

How did you do that, I am not able to repeat it. Now matter how I rotate the parts, they keep the right size.

How did you do that, I am not able to repeat it. Now matter how I rotate the parts, they keep the right size.

You have to click twice on the chain part. First time it shows you the green arrows around the brick. Second time there is no green arrow, but if you then rotate (with the wheel), it happens. At least for me.

You have to click twice on the chain part. First time it shows you the green arrows around the brick. Second time there is no green arrow, but if you then rotate (with the wheel), it happens. At least for me.

Yes, it behaves like that also for me and it can be even saved.

This means, that it is not only some corruption of the brick geometry data during the rotation, it is corrupted transformation which is also saved to LXF and can be reloaded.

And it actually resizes all parts attached to that chain link while rotating.

I have never seen rotation circle without those green arrows on other bricks.

I'm not sure what that comments is supposed to mean. What do you mean "every new print"?

I think he's referring to the fact that there are printed bricks in the normal LDD mode which you can't apply with the decoration tool in Extended Mode. For anyone bothered by that, a workaround is to use the View->New Themes menu option to temporarily switch between modes and then insert the part using the normal mode palette.

I'm going through all my existing models updating them and so far the only problem I've hit is with the "fixed" 92339 train base, which still doesn't work well enough to allow you to build 7939 (the bits that aren't connection points underneath block studs when they shouldn't). I'll do a better bug report along with any others I stumble across when I'm done.

Best bug found ever! :thumbup::laugh::thumbup: It's pity that cannot save and reload the resized parts assembly.

As Superkalle said, sometimes bug becomes new feature.

6723618361_dc7e59b953.jpg

small by Nachapon S., on Flickr

Edited by bbqqq

I can't access any new prints when I use LDD Extended - it simply doesn't show up. :sceptic:

I can't access any new prints when I use LDD Extended - it simply doesn't show up. :sceptic:

OK, I understand. AndyC replied with an answer a few posts up :classic:

OK, I understand. AndyC replied with an answer a few posts up :classic:

In addition to that, some prints that were I think previously available through DbM mode have not been transferred to LDD mode, such as the Rebel Pilot head and Darth Maul's head. Bit of a step backwards. :sceptic:

It seems many of the new fig parts added are from some of the Collectible Minifig series, but only adding some and not all of the parts seems a bit pointless IMO.

Hej, this is the first time that I repport a bug in LDD, so I hope that it helps you:

I've found a color bug with the Jester Hat (part 62537). It's possible to get it from the palette in the 'Regular LDD', but it seems the right pom isn't colored right. In LDD Extended it's also not possible to color the two poms differently.

post-9533-132697374782.jpg

Hej, this is the first time that I repport a bug in LDD, so I hope that it helps you:

I've found a color bug with the Jester Hat (part 62537). It's possible to get it from the palette in the 'Regular LDD', but it seems the right pom isn't colored right. In LDD Extended it's also not possible to color the two poms differently.

Hi there. Welcome to the forum. :classic:

Good find on that bug :thumbup:

It seems many of the new fig parts added are from some of the Collectible Minifig series, but only adding some and not all of the parts seems a bit pointless IMO.

From what I understand, when a new LDD release is released, they take a snapshot of the brick that have been completed up until that moment and release. The good thing for us is that we get our hands on the very latest bricks, the bad thing is that some "series" of parts (like Collectible minifigs) apperantly get choped off.

A bug I noticed yesterday is that in the new version of LDD, the side printing for the Cheerleader's legs (the only leg side printing that can be applied with the decoration tool) is no longer lined up right on the leg. The pattern appears far too high on the leg.

I'd take a screenshot but it seems like it should be easy for anyone to replicate. Just attempt to use the decoration tool on the side surface of a minifig's legs and you'll see what I mean.

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.

Good find on that bug

I've an update on that Jester Hat:

If you color the inside, the poms are colored the same.

I'd like to report an error with part 98564 SHOOTER ARM-2012. This part is supposed to have only one connection point (an axle hole). Instead, it has two (an axle hole and a pin hole), much like its earlier counterpart 64275 SHOOTER ARM 8 M. 09.

I imagine the reason for this problem is that the part represents an earlier prototype of the piece.

Also, on a somewhat odd note, one of the new pieces is 95109 LIPSTICK, CORE. This piece is, in real life, fused with a handle piece, and I don't believe in real life they can be separated. Here is a picture showing the full lipstick pieces and how they are fused.

Also, on a somewhat odd note, one of the new pieces is 95109 LIPSTICK, CORE. This piece is, in real life, fused with a handle piece, and I don't believe in real life they can be separated. Here is a picture showing the full lipstick pieces and how they are fused.

Yes, I think you're right too. It seems to be one of those cases where we have a part in LDD that is "in transit" to being made into an Assembly. Extended Mode is still very much a fan oriented "snapshot" mode in the sense that we get also the parts that are in the making.

Part #30367 FINAL BRICK is rather weird in 4.2.5. In addition of having individually paintable areas which afaik it shouldn't, the areas act very buggy and change erratically unlike other pieces with multiple sections.

Here's a few examples--

dome1.pngdome2.pngdome3.png

Edited by Shine

Part #30367 FINAL BRICK is rather weird in 4.2.5. In addition of having individually paintable areas which afaik it shouldn't, the areas act very buggy and change erratically unlike other pieces with multiple sections.

Here's a few examples--

dome1.pngdome2.pngdome3.png

Works fine for me, maybe you have Z fighting problem?