Sign in to follow this  
Tomcat RIO

Astrich Wingbane

Backstory

In the alternate universe, on the planet on Faeritail..

I am Astrich Wingbane, half cyborg, half ostrich, and work as a bounty hunter mercernary in this quadrant of the galaxy..

A while ago, I received a big bounty for the head of a certain Big Bad Wolf who was terrorizing the space colonies in the rim regions. The reward was offered by what seem to me an innocent girl and 3 little pigs. Little did i know of the trouble it will cause. I killed the Wolfman abroad the FS BBW starship, and he makes a fine chain around my neck and a furcoat for my skirt.

But that is when the trouble began. The other bounty hunters told me that a little girl dressed in red hood had risen to power in the dark crime of inter-stellar piracy. 3 little pigs in glass helmets had also monopolised the spice trade in the rim and they were in cahoots..

I knew I had to stop the trouble I started, and i will stop at nothing until I am killed or my cyborg portion runs out of energon or mechanical failure.

Cost - $6-8 About $4 for the ostrich, and $2 for the police dog, which i cut off for the head. The rest were from sets such as Atlantis and Blacktron2. Paints were from my other projects.

Inspiration - Just trying to spoof on the alternate universe where ostriches can fly and pigs rule the world, and the red riding hood is queen of the crime neighbourhood.

More pictures of the vignette and closeups can be found here

flickr accnt link

front

astrich.jpg

sides

astrich1.jpg

astrich3.jpg

back

astrich2.jpg

vignette - Ok Red Riding Hood and Little straw Pig, where are the other 2 Pigs. I can do this the easy way or the hard way!

astrich4.jpg

Edited by Tomcat RIO