Aw man, I'm so gutted! The guy at the Lego store said the second set was sold out on Saturday already and it's taken off the website as well. I'd have loved to have the second set, I already had a plan of what to buy to get it. Needless to say Bricklink prices are ridiculous, considering the first set went on sale for € 9,95 after the freebie time was over.

Might get one on Bricklink though. Meh.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really disappointed.

I know the feeling, I missed out again this time around and am gutted. If any lovely Eurobrickers is willing to sell a part two to accompany my lonely part one for a reasonable price, feel free to PM me (I just realised how much that sounds like a lonely hearts ad...).

Aw man, I'm so gutted! The guy at the Lego store said the second set was sold out on Saturday already and it's taken off the website as well. I'd have loved to have the second set, I already had a plan of what to buy to get it. Needless to say Bricklink prices are ridiculous, considering the first set went on sale for € 9,95 after the freebie time was over.

Might get one on Bricklink though. Meh.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just really disappointed.

That's too bad, and I feel for you. It's one thing to have to make a GBP 50/USD 99 spend, but to find out they're sold out afterwards must be a real kick in the nuts.

Fortunately I asked if it was still available before spending any money. Blessing in disguise... and I'm hereby queueing up for any possible sales on here.

I have two copies of the first set in hand and two copies of the second on the way. Assuming Lego didn't run out before they shipped my orders, I'd be willing to sell one of each at a reasonable price to a Eurobricks member.