apemax

AP-AG Racer. (C & C welcome)

Hello all. I was planning on posting this a week ago but i've had computer issues and still have them but it's here now and thats what counts right? This is a Wipeout inspired anti-gravity racer. I really like the Wipeout series of games and i just really wanted to make one so here it is.

ap-ag001.jpg

It has two air brakes on either side and two bigger ones on the back as well as one underneath it. It also has landing gear. I've put on some of the weapons on it but I couldn't fit all on. More pictures:

ap-ag003.jpg

ap-ag004.jpg

ap-ag015.jpg

ap-ag021.jpg

ap-ag018.jpg

ap-ag013.jpg

I also made a boarding ramp for it:

ap-ag023.jpg

ap-ag026.jpg

And finally a picture of the pilot in it:

ap-ag029.jpg

And theres more pictures on the brickshelf page here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=484374

As always any comments or questions are welcome. Hope you like. :classic:

Edited by apemax

neato.

I've never played the game so I can't comment on accuracy - but I like the over all shape of it.

That little boarding ramp with the flip up thingy is fun.

Unless the idea is to be blocky - I would suggest maybe trying to use more wedge plates if you have them and smooth out the two front 'wings' more.

Also put some railings on your boarding ramp! if someone falls you're going to get sued!

neato.

I've never played the game so I can't comment on accuracy - but I like the over all shape of it.

That little boarding ramp with the flip up thingy is fun.

Unless the idea is to be blocky - I would suggest maybe trying to use more wedge plates if you have them and smooth out the two front 'wings' more.

Also put some railings on your boarding ramp! if someone falls you're going to get sued!

Thanks. :classic: Yeah i used up all my wedge plates to make this. I forgot about railings on the boarding ramp... Something for the next version.

Tile it and put a windshield in it and you’ll have a nice MOC. :thumbup:

Edited by Rook

Tile it and put a windshield in it and you’ll have a nice MOC. :thumbup:

Thanks Rook. :classic: I would have used a windshield piece but i don't have any thats the right shape. I don't have many tiles either but thats definitely something for Version 2.