Edmond Dantes

Figs, Creator, Pirates, City, Star Wars, etc, for sale!

Can you give me an estimate on 1 of each of the HP figs, however many Goyle figs you have and the small car shipped to the UK?

Since charlieboy was first, I'll address his pm, then get to your estimate (I think he wants a Goyle as well). I'm at work now though and won't heading home for a few hours yet, so you might not hear from me before you head to bed (depending on how late that is of course). You'll definitely have an answer by morning however.

Thanks

Can you give me an estimate on 1 of each of the HP figs, however many Goyle figs you have and the small car shipped to the UK?

The first post has been updated to reflect what I have available. 1 of each HP fig would cost $2.59 total to ship to the UK (without the car). Would you want the box with the small car? That might make a bit bulkier/heavier.

@RubeusHagrid - your inbox is full, so I can't PM you.

I'll delete some stuff. In future (for anyone) if my inbox is full (which it often is!) you can email me through my profile.

I'll delete some stuff. In future (for anyone) if my inbox is full (which it often is!) you can email me through my profile.

... and still can't send them. I do not deal outside Bricklink, Eurobricks or Toysnbricks, so I'm not going to email outside any of those platforms. Sorry.