Dazmundo

Where are these minifigs from?

I have just bought a load of second hand minifigs and I'm trying to work out what some of them are from.

I have been through all 105 pages of Bricklink minifigs looking for the first one and couldn't see it so figured I'd ask here as I think that they are probably easily recognisable if you collect the correct themes

100_3709.jpg

These are the 7 I'm not sure about the one in the top right was the one I was looking for on Bricklink and couldn't see.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

D

The torso with the symbol on the chest is from an Exploriens set but has never officially appeared with red legs.

The minifig next to it with the printed legs is a cas056 Ninja minifig although its missing the armor and headgear.

The black torso along with the head on the fig next to it is from a Rock Raiders set.

As is the head with the glasses, the blue torso on the guy with the blue legs and the red torso on the guy with the white legs.

The head with the black beard is from a pirate set.

The torso with the brown vest and the blue one with the grey armor are Ninja parts.

The head with the brown hair is from a Divers set.

That is fantastic thanks, now I know where they are from I can start sorting them out and matching up the correct parts, it was a bag of 40 minifigs and they are all muddled

D