def

The Coming Darkness - Day Three

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Day Three Ends

Vote Tally:

Burrito/Pandora 11 (Robuko, mrlegoninja, Bob, MacK, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike, Brickdoctor + Badboytje, ADHO15, Big Cam + Fugazi)

Scotty Pie/CallMePieOrDie 2 (Pandora, sok117)

Proxy votes:

Big Cam (Fugazi)

Brickdoctor (Badboytje)

Non-voters: Roncanator

Time for my breakfast. Days end will be up after I eat and then take the photos.

After a long day of investigating in the rain, the town regrouped, settled on their nightly target, the famed horse whisperer, Burrito.

5938546173_c8a97bd778_z.jpg

Burrito stammered, "Why would you do this to me? I am Burrito. I speak to horses."

The Town Elder bellowed.

We lost two of our town last night, but we can only punish one. That has firmly fallen onto you, whisperer.

5939100068_de34f58819_z.jpg

The town began to surround the turbaned equestrian and take out their frustrations.

5939100226_cf8e49bda6_z.jpg

Burrito's body was covered in bruises and banana-shaped welts.

The town moved back, to look at the body of their once beloved farmhand. There was a question of whether they'd simply given into their rage.

5939100288_820c15dcbe_z.jpg

They looked at him, this corpse on the ground before them. This corpse was that of a Dark One!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Tomorrow is the final day of the game. Thirteen players remain, though I expect that number to be a little less when day four starts :devil_laugh: The game could go either way from here.

At the end of the day, the team with more members on it will win the game, so your participation is very important! Most of you are participating well, but some are barely posting, and I'm sure you know who you are. When you don't participate, you hurt the experience for all other players, as well as frustrate me to no end. You all agreed to play in this short, one week game. So please, in that last 24 hours, play!

Day four will be lots of fun :moar: