Sign in to follow this  
Nakara

Alien Defense Unit Attack Helicopter

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

My car got hit by UFO fire and so I had to abandon it in the Mojave desert. I thought I was a goner until I saw figures in the distance, an American and two blue soldiers. I rushed towards them expecting help, until I could see them up close. At that point, they all look dismayed, guns pointing at me. The agent started to speak,

5916603081_94a1f67e12_z.jpg

“Excuse me, civilian, but what are you doing in the middle of the Mojave Desert in the evening? Lost, you say. Well, my two friends here know what to do with curious eyes who spy on our technology. But since you say you’re lost, we’ll give you some mercy...Wait, troops, he saw it!”

5917163638_3fb87fc5b0_z.jpg

5917163710_50f00e23bb_z.jpg

5917163792_dd08f2f268_z.jpg

5916603367_5617e81771_z.jpg

---------------

5917163966_fe17fc04dc_z.jpg

“Well, these copters are already in service throughout the world, fighting off the menaces from space! Taste the sweet burn of exploded missiles! Bwahahaha! Oh, wait, I'm sorry. You know too much now. Joe, open fire on the guy.”

---------------

This isn’t the first ADU-themed MOC I’ve done and I may post the earlier one later if this one does well. I decided that the Jet-Copter wasn’t for me (no offense, nabii!) and so designed a VTOL craft a bit more suited to my personal tastes. Although he evens the score because I couldn’t get a prison pod inside the aircraft without significantly fattening the body.

Nice helocopter Justin, I like the look and feel you gave it. I also like the choice of blue so it would fit into the theme colors for the humans. Well done. :laugh:

Nice, and no offense taken! Perfectly hit the colour balance for the theme.

This would have fit in nicely with the early concept models for Alien Conquest!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! The color scheme was the main thing I was going for so it's great to hear I got it right.

Dakka! Dakka-dakka!

I think a little less yellow on the sides (2x8 is a bit much) and add a little yellow on top of the rotors and the colours are perfect. Nice shape, it looks really good from the front. I do like the Jet-Copter though.

Alien mech looks pretty hardcore! Interesting use of the castle wall turret top parts.

Very nice helicopter 'JustinYum'. I like the angled wings with all the guns on them (Though it kinda bugs me that there is the dark grey there, looks a bit out of place to have so much in one spot). Nice colouring (In most spots, the 2 2x2 yellow tiles on each wing look a bit much, but oh well...), though the propellers do need a bit of yellow on them I think (Perhaps 1x1 yellow tile on the end of each part of the propeller?). Also would have looked cooler I think if there was one of the ADU stickers on it somewhere (Not a big fan of stickers myself, but it seems like most military craft have stuff painted on them saying where they are from and such, and ADU is essentially a military, so...). I like the slightly angled cockpit section also.

Edited by brickmack