minifig_gal

If you had LEGO as a child...

487 Space Cruiser will always hold a special place in my heart. I was a kid in the 70's, and played with alot of inherited Lego from my brothers, few of which were from sets.

I had several sets with the old minifigs, with no faces or arms, including the forklift, and hospital.

The first set I ever got with the new minifigures was 487, and it was probably the last Lego I got before I entered my dark age. And, I have a picture taken of me holding the set after I opened it up at Christmas. It's rebuilt, mostly, and needs to be cleaned... I wish I could find the box and the instructions, but they are probably long gone.

So, combine a good memory with, I guess, I turning point in my childhood (entering the dark ages?), and add the pic, and 487 will ALWAYS be my favorite. :blush:

I don't remember having much Lego as a kid. This one was a favorite.

0332-1.jpg

How old are you :tongue: ? I like this old theme :thumbup: .

Most of the sets you loved during your childhood were forbidden dreams of mine, because of prices and low purchasing possibilities by my parents :cry_sad: .

Set that mostly I did love were:

3671-1.jpg

3796-1.jpg

6366-1.jpg

6694-1.jpg

6529-1.jpg

8820-1.jpg

6017-1.jpg6035-1.jpg

6039-1.jpg6103-1.jpg

6826-1.jpg6878-1.jpg

Then there are the other sets that I owned and the other ones owned by cousins or friends...