Desert

Sale: Lego 487 Space Cruiser

So I'm selling the old lego set from 1979, the 487 Space Cruiser. It's full 100% with all the part's, I don't have the manual or the box.

NOTE: the only thing that is different is the box on the fork lifter, the little doors on the white box are in gray color. The original doors are also white. You also get all the items-tools of the mini figs. So all is here only the box doors are in different color. The price is negotiable...

The location of the item is in Croatia, so I'm willing to ship it if ofc anyone will be interested. So far the price is 60$ or 40€

p4130356.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p4130357n.th.jpg

p4130358.th.jpg

post-17197-130349125894.jpg

Is it set # 924 or 487?

EverettYA

I checked now, my is 487 from 1978 the fist Space Cruiser set made in Europe. The 924 Is a model from USA made in 1979.

I offer $5!

:innocent: Doesn't hurt to ask, does it? :grin:

Still on sale for 40$ complete! Come on people the cheapest one on BrickLink is ~HRK 261.68(EUR 35.00)

Why don't you put it on Bricklink?

Why don't you put it on Bricklink?

Too much hassle for only 2x 487 set's. Sold all of my lego's only this is left, why go to so much trouble for only this. Not worth it, I just want to sell it and be done with it...

And this is still for 40 euros? Hmmm

40 dollars, not euros :wink:

Drat! I just had to dump some money into a costly car battery. If this is still available in a week or so, I may have to take the plunge. I'm such a sucker for old space sets.

Drat! I just had to dump some money into a costly car battery. If this is still available in a week or so, I may have to take the plunge. I'm such a sucker for old space sets.

Well so far here the lego collector in Croatia admire my set but are cheapskates and don't want to give the money for it. So I don't think it will go away in such a small time period.

Last price, need the money to buy some shrimps for my aquarium. I will give one 487 full set and one 487 unfinished, missing a few little bricks all for ONLY 30$. So think about it, on BL the lowest price of this set is for a uncomplete one and it (US $60.00), You get here 1 complete and 1 uncomplete for ONLY 30$ !!!!!!!