Sign in to follow this  
RejectedShrimp

UK face to face trades

I have huge lots of lego i wish to sell/trade and do not have a paypal. I therefore think face to face trade is a suitable solution.

Please if you are from the UK feel free to use this topic as you wish.

Happy Trading

In the "LEGO events" forum there's two threads regarding meet/swaps if that's any help ?

Pinks

In the "LEGO events" forum there's two threads regarding meet/swaps if that's any help ?

Pinks

I am fully aware of these events thank you.

I hate how lego dont have shops or events in the north east of England

Hi there, I'm from the north east and I agree there should be some sort of Lego event and shop up here. Where abouts are you from? I'm from northumberland area.

Hi there, I'm from the north east and I agree there should be some sort of Lego event and shop up here. Where abouts are you from? I'm from northumberland area.

i live in stockton on tees thats near middlesborough teesside

You may create a topic where you list the items which you want to trade with Eurobricks members in UK and specify this as a condition to meet them face to face.

I could not want to encourage EB UK members to use this as a generic trading thread as we have plentiful of such topics in Eurobricks BSTF and we could not want our members to sniff through another new generic topics to look for trade.

This topic is now locked.

WhiteFang