Sign in to follow this  
The Crazy One

Assassin's Creed Question

I am really big on Assassins Creed so I wanted to make a moc, but I hit a flaw in the fact I have no idea how to make a purist Ezio and/or Altair. I am open to a bit of customisation but I don't think I'm good enough. Any thoughts?

You're going to want to make a haystack, asap. And a bench with some other guys on it.

Lol, I love those games too. I got the new Brotherhood game for Christmas, but I haven't played it yet. My girlfriend forgot there was an AC2 and wants to play through that first so I don't spoil anything for her. (Not that I think there's much to spoil anyway.)

I'd say take a close look at the parts from PoP. As you probably know, PoP and AC games are both made by Ubisoft, although I realize the PoP movie->Lego is different, but you may find some good weapons or accessories in there, maybe there's a sash? At least a sword?

On the head, you're going to want a scar on the lip. I have yet to figure out why, but Altair, Ezio, and Desmond all have this scar. Must be a strong genetic trait I guess!

I have no idea how to make a purist Ezio and/or Altair.

That's the problem right there. You won't be able to make a purist version of either of them. White hoods don't exist, and there is no torso around that is well enough to match. You would have to paint a hood white and get decals if you really want these figs to come to fruition.

-Omi

Saber-Scorpion offers excellent decals for Assassin's Creed.

Little Legends also made their own fig. There store is currently closed but they reopen next week. They may or may not still have the fig in their inventory.

Also if you run a search for Assassins Creed, Altair, or Ezio on Brickshelf, you will find some decal galleries. While they are made for personal use, make sure you do give credit if you publish your fig.

-Omi