Sign in to follow this  
Kahgarak

Non-Picture Review of 8723 Matoran Piruk

I picked up this set today in Veenendaal (in the Dutch province Utrecht) and here is my opinion.

BOX

The box is very impressive.We see Piruk,running with his Shredder claws slashing around,and Piruk is standing on some rock platforms that are probably in the Voyaran Green Belt (the forest).

In the background we see the Voya symbol,and to the right we see some mudspots.Very realistic.

We also see a cool portrait of Piruk.

On the back we see all 6 Resistance Members,and a very detailed map of Voya Nui.

SET

This set,even without new pieces or action features,is very fun to play with.

The building can be done in 1 or 2 minutes,and there are 27 pieces (minus spare pieces).

Piruk is very fun to pose,and it is also possible to transform him Vahki-Style into some sort of Gorrilla Mech.

A downside is that he has no eyes,but with Metru eyes he would not even be able to look in front of himself,so yeah.

OVERALL

This is a good set,and the box pretty much clearly shows what you can get.

I had a great time balancing Piruk on his flat topped-mask upsidedown,and also pretending he's using his Shredder Claws -Piraka Attack style.

________9/10________

Nice review, he he. My borther has Piruk and Kazi. His Kazi came in a Garan box, but anyways, good review. Try adding different sections next time.

I once found a way to give eyes to Kazi without removing his hiphead online,but i forgot where to find it.Guess who'll be searching through the BrickShelf this evening...