Sign in to follow this  
_shaddow_

MOC : Lightning

LIGHTNING

lightning_00.jpg

Gallery

Lightning is a henchman that often goes in missions with Thunder, and sees him like a "friend". he may not look like it, but he's pretty intelligent and very dangerous with his Electrical dual blade/shield and his powerful meteor blaster. The crest on his head permits him to use ultrasounds to detect ennemies (or allies) movements. He is a real hazard, and even some of Von Nebula's henchmen are affraid by him.

- Storable Meteor launcher !

- Lightning's blades separates to form his dual blade weapon !

- He doesn't even need a child to play with, HE plays with the child !

Wow, very cool looking mock. I love the colour scheme, and the way you have worked Elehk ( ? ) 's spikes into it, and the overall asthetic is pleasing.

The one critisism I have is the name. He doesn't seem very lightningish, if you get my point (mainly referring to colour scheme).

Edited by The crazy one

Thanks for the comment, the name/colorscheme could be considered as a tribute of elhek, but i really think that the green colorscheme suit the electric element. Moreover, Lightning is a partially vegetal character, he's not a robot like the others characters in hero factory.

the name/colorscheme could be considered as a tribute of elhek, but i really think that the green colorscheme suit the electric element. Moreover, Lightning is a partially vegetal character, he's not a robot like the others characters in hero factory.

Clever use of Lewa Phantoka's mask and Ehlek's spines. I also like the use of the Inika torso armor, fits well. Though I can't help but feel that his arms look much too thin. Even with the Rahkshi feet covering them.

Ehlek was one of my favorite of the Barraki, so I particularly love the color scheme, element and how his silhouette favors Ehlek's.

Very nice moc. :sweet:

Edited by Milargo