j3tang

FS: Lego 10177 Boeing 787

I've got a set of the Boeing 787 (set #10177) that I purchased years ago. I've been buying more and more Lego and I don't have the room to even store these sets anymore, let alone build and display it. I'm anal about my toys and packaging so the box is in as mint condition as can be! It's still sealed, unopened. If anyone is interested in it, please PM me.

Feedback: Cybertron | Heatware | RedFlagDeals | HowardForums | Ebay | Head-Fi | KidRobot

Lego10177.JPG

Edited by j3tang

I've gotten inquiries from a couple interested board members, but nothing settled.

Shipping will be crazy expensive because I'm in Canada, so I'd like to keep this open to North Americans only.

I'm willing to trade for Trains stuff too. I'm interested in Santa Fe cars (preferred 10022), TTX 10170.

Any other offers, I'd really like to move this.

I get the feeling people are expecting a huge price tag on it, but I'm not intending to make a killing on it, otherwise I would have listed it on ebay :) I just want it sold for a reasonable price as long as you can cover shipping.

Edited by j3tang

a bit late of a response, but yes I am still selling this.

I don't check in the thread too often, especially when it's no longer on the first page :)

Always best to PM me instead.

And as mentioned before, I'd consider trades as well, but I'd prefer to do this locally with cash.

Edited by j3tang

a bit late of a response, but yes I am still selling this.

I don't check in the thread too often, especially when it's no longer on the first page :)

Always best to PM me instead.

And as mentioned before, I'd consider trades as well, but I'd prefer to do this locally.

Will trade for the modular Pet Shop (10218) or Maersk Train (10219), and we'll work out value imbalances with additional cash or what-not.

Hi,

I would be interested for this set too, whether through trades and what-not (I have 10219, among others).

I am in the U.S. Don't have enough msgs to do a PM, but you could email me at monkiboyx@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I've totally forgotten about this, but this set is still sitting in my basement .. still sealed.

Maybe now is a good time to purchase it as a Christmas present!

SOLD!

Edited by j3tang