Sign in to follow this  
NightBat

Lego Templates

I've been looking around for the perfect templates to use to design some minifigs so I can see how they are going to look when completed but I'm having a tough time finding blank templates of just the minifigure online....does anyone have one that they use to put into their art program or ones to print? An entire minifig, just the torso, just the legs and just the arms and hands all from the front?

I'm a customizer of DC Universe Classics and Marvel Legends sized figures and I'm now just (finally) getting into Lego customizing....the only problem is that my process is to have designs done first so I can see where I need to tweak things so I don't mess up on the actual figure because I got the dimensions wrong and because I want to be able to print out my own decals....

Also my old laptop crashed with my photoshop installed on it....does anyone recommend any other free drawing program that they use with success?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as everyone on this site so far has been very nice and very helpful!