Sign in to follow this  
gogobig

Collectable Minifigues

Hello EB community. As many might now there is a big excitement in the air about collectable minifigs . Some lucky lads got their hands on several bags of these, while others spent hours searching around their area with no luck. I was, unfortunatelly, in the second group. Many might be, if not PM me, familiar that there is a qucik barcode check to identify what minifig is in the bag. I would be interested in the following; 10 cavemen, 5-10 ninjas and 10-20 forestman. I am willing to pay for minifigs and shipping and will give extra $20 for troubles. No, I would not be interested in buying off of ebay or bricklink and paying more then $1.99 a minifigure actually is. I am looking for a favor, not a rip off deal. I will gladly return the favor back when called upon.

well the problem is not many people have those numbers of minifigs and even if they did their cost would be over $2 ea. you forget taxs and such, like for me to buy any they were $2.20 ea., but unfortunately I cannot get any more at this time since the scalpers who have the bulk amounts and sell them at high prices are the ones buying them up all over the place so good luck..

Edited by Asterios

I'd pay tax too, not an issue. well, it seems as the best thing is to keep trying to get'em myself. If someone else is intrested in helping me out just PM me.

I haven't been able to locate any in stores yet, but once I do, I'll keep this thread in mind and try to help you out. I did order a few from S@H, so we'll see what kind of variety arrives.

Actually, if you're in the US then I figured I should let you know that TRU bumped the price of these to 2.50 a bag, I stopped by today to pick up a few. No doubt a result of supply and demand.

I noticed that. Cockroaches! haha. And then they run out within first 10 minutes of receiving truck. Unbelievable. Ill have to reserve 10 boxes or so.

Sign in to follow this