Sign in to follow this  
Catanas

Minifig concepts (Kick A**)

Hey there,

I'm just trying to get together some minifig parts and decal making stuff at the moment for my first project but I thought I'd show you the ideas!

I really enjoyed Kick A** and the other day just though, hey they'd look quite cool and colourful in lego, and from the design they'd just simply need a bit of recoloring and decals. ^^

I might change Kick megablocks to a more traditional green so as to keep the customization to a minimum. But anywho, heres Red Mist and Kick A**.

lego_kick_ass2_336.png

lego_red_mist_857.png

I'm also having a go at a mistmobile in LDD... harder than I first thought though ><

Hehe, I just noticed in the preview that A** becomes megablocks >> Like it.

Wow, I have to say your drawings are fantastic.

I have been considering possibilities for Kick megablocks ( <-- EB banter :tongue: ). I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Your drawings look great.Especialy how you made the lighting.I think the fig is going to be awsome.

Gamer.

Thanks for sharing these concept arts, Catanas.

We'll be waiting to see the actual minifigs :thumbup:

LuxorV

They look really good, my only complaint would be that Kick-megablocks' torso and arms look a little off,

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!

They look really good, my only complaint would be that Kick-megablocks' torso and arms look a little off,

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more!

How do you mean a little off? Always good to get a bit of constructive critisism. I tried a few different versions and couldn't quite seem to get it right but this was the best of them . Would be good to have a fresh perspective! Am still a little unsure of that forearm.

Anywho, thanks for the comments people, will get working on it as soon as I can, just stuck with the pen atm. Am looking at Hit Girl and Big Daddy, however since its been a while for me and lego theres lots of parts I havnt seen before to get through and judge, hehe.

Edited by LuxorV
Corrected wrong quote ;)

Well done! Can't wait to see these concept drawings come to life!