Sign in to follow this  
Hound Knight

The Battle of New Orleans

Whoa whoa whoa. Did you say what I think you said? What I'm hearing is that you think you won the War of 1812. The Brits (and Canadian colonists) won fair and square. You ever heard of the Plains of Abraham? Yeah, well, we thoroughly kicked your butts in fifteen minutes flat. Not only that but the residents of Quebec successfully fended off two attacks by the American Army. And we burned down your White House. And we joined WWII two years before you did. And our life expectancy tops yours by something in the neighbourhood of eighteen months. Yes, that's right. Neighbourhood. With a "u".

I admit that we did not win the War of 1812. But, neither did you. It was pretty much a stalemate. And while you did enter WWII 2 years before us, if it hadn't been for the US, you probably would have lost. And it's neighborhood without a "u"

I admit that we did not win the War of 1812. But, neither did you. It was pretty much a stalemate. And while you did enter WWII 2 years before us, if it hadn't been for the US, you probably would have lost. And it's neighborhood without a "u"

Yes the Americans helped us. And I for one and glad the United States was formed. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have someone to start all these hundreds and hundreds of wars. I thank you. :pir-hmpf_bad: Nah Im just joking. America has given us some great people, great places. But I can't say Good cars... :pir_laugh2: