Rate the set  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

In my opinion, this set is not so great and fantastic as you say there. I love the minifigs, I liked building the AT-ST, catapult and the speeder bikes, but building the bunker was just so terrible, it did not keep together at all and fell apart so many times, so bad as we Czechs say doing it was like giving a birth to a 10 kg baby! I had to rebuild it several times and it still keeps falling apart if I try to move it somewhere. To be honest, I am not very happy with this set.

Edited by augustus

In my opinion, this set is not so great and fantastic as you say there. I love the minifigs, I liked building the AT-ST, catapult and the speeder bikes, but building the bunker was just so terrible, it did not keep together at all and fell apart so many times, so bad as we Czechs say doing it was like giving a birth to a 10 kg child! I had to rebuild it several times and it still keeps falling apart if I try to move it somewhere. To be honest, I am not very happy with this set.

I guess you build it wrong, then. Mine is very sturdy and the play features work perfectly and can be used over and over again without anything falling of. Maybe you should ask somebody else to build it for you, it is possible that you make the same mistake every time...

Or you hold it to tight when moving it, perhaps you should be more careful with it. You also have to take care where you hold it - the roof probably won't be able to keep the whole building together, if you place one hand under the bunker and the other on top of it it is much more likely not to fall apart.

Amazing review, by the way :sweet:

I guess you build it wrong, then. Mine is very sturdy and the play features work perfectly and can be used over and over again without anything falling of. Maybe you should ask somebody else to build it for you, it is possible that you make the same mistake every time...

Or you hold it to tight when moving it, perhaps you should be more careful with it. You also have to take care where you hold it - the roof probably won't be able to keep the whole building together, if you place one hand under the bunker and the other on top of it it is much more likely not to fall apart.

Amazing review, by the way :sweet:

Well the roof was not very much of a problem, the only problem was when when putting those side 8x1 grey parts and side roof I did not notice something, it did not fit together (in instructions it was not explatined in the best way) and had to rebuild it, but that was no big deal. What was the trouble was the base. I believe that a single base plate for the front - perhaps partly colored to look like bunker and partly dark green - and two side plates would be much better - as simple as that, because whenever i tried to put the bricks on it it kept falling apart. I have moodded it with some bricks including tree from 7128 Speeder Bikes, so that it now it keeps together better but still not completely happy. But I have to admit that for building a diorama it looks very good and I feel temptation to buy an ewok attack.