Sign in to follow this  
Tinn-man

Sgt. Muscles and his Amazing Band of Super Heroes!

Here's my entry for the MCW contest, and it's a super hero theme! Considering that LEGO can't hold down a super hero license for very long (ahem, Batman and Spiderman), it's about time that they made up their own original theme. That theme being...

SGT. MUSCLES AND HIS AMAZING BAND OF SUPER HEROES!!!

3723684109_21a7fc8d86.jpg

First up is Sgt. Muscles himself, as he is the main leader of his team, as well as the flagship character of this theme. You can tell that his favorite colors are blue and red, and he's been working out at the gym recently.

3723686787_fbb660ba1d.jpg

Front

3724499156_a8f856622d.jpg

Side

3724501964_94514b62cf.jpg

Back

3723706349_2c40d1f040.jpg

As you can see from this view, Sgt. Muscles, as well as the rest of the team, wear a small emblem with the initials S.M.

Up next is Sgt. Muscles faithful side-kick, The Indecent Archer:

3724504488_30f634c9e7.jpg

If you couldn't tell by the name and the picture, The Indecent Archer isn't one who likes clothes too much, and wears the bear minimum to appear in a LEGO set, or even be able to walk out on the streets.

Our final hero in this super theme is the Janitorial Jet:

3723696991_a909cf8a2f.jpg

The Janitorial Jet is armed with his super broom and is ready to clean up the city and dispose of crime.

3724512504_0e26f5379f.jpg

Back View

3723705397_19e29b8fba.jpg

Without Flames

Well that's it for the characters. Lets move onto possible sets.

The Archers Motorbike: A small set that features a brick-built motorcycle for The Indecent Archer to ride, comes with archer and a fleeing criminal.

The Janitorial Chopper: A medium sized helicopter full of cleaning supplies, brooms, and flick-fire missiles. Comes with Janitorial Jet, Rusty (J.J.'s super dog), and a small plane car with two criminals.

Sgt. Muscles Attack Car: A medium-large sized car filled with control panels and flick-fire missiles ( :tongue: ). Flames come out of the back, and has a working ejector seat. Comes with Stg. Muscles and Three criminals in a getaway car.

Sgt. Muscles Super Hideout: A large sized hideout, featuring a docking bay for all of the vehicles, a large command center, weapons rack, a frozen villain, and a secret room. Comes with the three heroes, two attacking henchmen, and Dr. Evil, their arch nemesis.

And that's all I have for now. I might think of some better sets later, but at least I got something into the contest. I can upload the decals, too, if there is a request for them.

Comments and (constructive) criticism is welcome.

Nice to see another entry! Well done, Tinn-man :thumbup:

Added to the Entries Index, btw.

LuxorV

was i too loud

Yes, you were. Please remember that size 3 is the maximum size we like people to use in normal posts; bigger sizes look weird and annoying. Thanks.

LuxorV