DarthSion

Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 2 Discussion

We all know Cad Bane and Aura Sing, Bossk will be a nice addition, as will the Zabrak, but what is the species below the Zabrak? At first, it sorta made me think of an Auqualish, but it doesn't have the weird mouth, unless it is just covered up.

Mando's, Geonosis, Geonosians, droid foundries, flamethrowers, Obi love interest, Ki Adi Mundi...this series is going to be awesome!

Another Droid factory on Geonosis? Shouldn't it have been closed down at the end of EPII?

But Trailer looks awesome, MASSIVE improvement from first season,

It's definitely Geonosis. There are Geonosians, Poggle the Lesser and the Geo's hives. It looks as if the Battle of Geonosis itself is going to have a whole new battle. The Cold Assault Troopers also seem to be playing a larger role, which is great.

Or as the geonosians are with the CIS maybe they moved, or maybe there is more colonies, there more than one planet with humans, and rancors.

Probably Tatooine, in Jabba's palace? :oh:

I better watch the trailer again, because I missed the Cold Assault Troopers....

:tongue:

They were very brief. They had flamethrowers. And I still think that it is Geonosis, as it looks just like it. I'm pretty sure Dave Filoni said something about it in the Comic Con Star Wars Spectacular. I know he mentioned a return to Rodia and Ryloth, as well as Felucia and Mustafar.

The Geos also had a bunch of those seeder bikes that Dooku used, so maybe LEGO will give us some of those, in a cheap set again.

I still will say it is Geonosis until proven otherwise.

Well time will tell, this is though after the battle it was occupied by the republic namely Jedi knight Barriss Offee.

Geonosian BP anyone? :thumbup:

Looks like there will be non droid killing action, and more geonosian and clone troopers! Btw, who is the dude Padme hugs? :look:

:oh: Wow! This sure looks epic! :cry_happy: The return to old PT planets and the inclusion of Mundi and more bounty hunters are great! It's also interesting that they decided to have

Boba

in the series after all. :sweet: But what I like most about the new season is the fact that they are going in a more serious/mature direction. :thumbup: Hopefully this will mean that we'll see a bit more of Anakin's angsty side, which is quite possible, seeing as he seems to be jealous at somebody Padme is hugging, and we all know what happened the last time he felt betrayed by her. :vader::laugh:

Not so sure about Obi having a love interest. I'm not sure if I can stand Anakin teasing Obi for having a "girlfriend" for long. :sceptic: Oh well, we'll see.

But, man, just imagine the sets and figs that can come from this! :cry_happy:

Geonosian BP anyone? :thumbup:

Yes please! :cry_happy: I missed out on them during the Ep. II wave, so this would be a great chance to get them! Also, I'd like to see Cold Assault Troopers and mandalorians please! :grin: And Ki-Adi and Poggle figs, as strange as they may look in CW style.

I just saw the trailer. Gentlemen, I think that the Clone Wars might finally start living up to its potential. The Second Battle of Geonosis (I assume) alone just put the "wars" in Clone Wars. I just hope that the Mandalorians get the respect and screen time that they deserve (a battlepack featuring them might be likely, since there are four of them).

Edit: I just remembered, Obi-Wan did have a psudo-romantic relationship with someone else before. She was a Jedi, and I think her name was Siri Tachi, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Holy Diver

Probably Tatooine, in Jabba's palace? :oh:

I better watch the trailer again, because I missed the Cold Assault Troopers....

:tongue:

Jabba's palace? Say what! :tongue:

I think it could be anywhere, but Geonosis sounds about right. Pretty random though. I'd love to see those Mando's! I really hope we don't get a huge set with that ugly lady. :tongue:

I just hope that the Mandalorians get the respect and screen time that they deserve (a battlepack featuring them might be likely, since there are four of them).

Yeah, but they could all be main characters (more or less). We know that at least one of them is. :wink:

I missed out on them during the Ep. II wave, so this would be a great chance to get them! Also, I'd like to see Cold Assault Troopers and mandalorians please! :grin: And Ki-Adi and Poggle figs, as strange as they may look in CW style.

Ha! I have six! :tongue: I agree how awesome it would be to have new figures like that. Clone Warsified Geonosians would look pretty cool, and were is Boba in the trailer? Is he at the end? :look:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Ha! I have six! :tongue: I agree how awesome it would be to have new figures like that. Clone Warsified Geonosians would look pretty cool, and were is Boba in the trailer? Is he at the end? :look:

He's the head mando, in Jango's old armor.