darkrebellion

"The Fate of Ahsoka"

My theory:

On a mission to Korriban, Assaj Ventress is following Anakin and Ahsoka. Anakin and Ahsoka split up and Assaj follows Ahsoka. She then kills Ahsoka. Anakin hears Assaj, and kills her. He returns to Coruscant and there is still 6 months until Episode 3.

My detailed theory:

Anakin and Ahsoka are stationed above some random planet, then a fleet of Separatist cruisers arrive on their positions. The Seps send out multiple squadrons of fighters to attack the Republic Cruisers. Anakin, Ahsoka, R2, and R7 rush to the hangar and Anakin briefs his pilots. He instructs Ahsoka to stay with him for this mission, as their are too many Droid Fighters. Ahsoka, being her 'Anakin like' self, decides she would rather take her squadron out on her own. She takes of with all of her pilots, and Anakin and his squad board their fighters, pursuing her. She gets swarmed with Vultures, and requests for back up. Anakin is still too far away. Some of her pilots followed her, shooting off some of the droids, but were overwhelmed and shot down them selves. Her fighter was hit, and she began to spin out of control, going down to lets say, Cato Nemoidia. Anakin saw this and told two of his pilots to follow her. She regained control of her fighter in the planet's atmosphere, and Anakin's pilots continued to follow her, but were shot down. Three Vultures followed her down toward the planet's surface. She managed to make two crash into each other, but the last one scored a fatal blow. She spun out of control, and crashed into a Clone staging area. That sounds....familiar.

We should now discuss the fate of Rex. :tongue:

Edited by Mraz 'Skintas

We should now discuss the fate of Rex. :tongue:

He had a love affair with Cody, and was kicked out of the GAR

Since The Clone Wars is a kids show, ashoka will survive the series, and most likely end up being shot up by some clone during "Operation: Knightfall"

I just saw the preview for season two again, and she gets into trouble several times, and Anakin is even seen dual wielding with her lightasber, so she might have been killed be Cad Bane.

Emperor Claudius Rome, I find you theory on Rex disturbing. :vader:

I just saw the preview for season two again, and she gets into trouble several times, and Anakin is even seen dual wielding with her lightasber, so she might have been killed be Cad Bane.

Do you honestly think they would kill off a main character in a season opener? I don't think so. If she's gonna die, she will do it in a season (if not series) finale. However, until proven otherwise, I'll go with ECR's theory.

This is what I think will happen in the Season 2 opener: Anakin & Ahsoka look for Bane, they split up, Ahsoka finds him, they fight, Bane wins by electro shocking her and kidnapps her for some reason, Anakin arrives at the fight site, finds her saber, and uses it to fight his way through to Bane and rescue her.

Out of curiosity, did anybody follow my advice?