Sign in to follow this  
pe668

Finders Keepers, Loosers Bleeders (Final)

The ship could use some fireing cannons but its good.

Actually, it does have firing cannons. If you look closely, in the microscale bit, there is a cannon ball on the ground that is diggiing up dirt. Also if you don't look closely. The cannon ball that mashed the fort wall was obviously from the ship.

I tried a few different things to make the canon fire more obvious, but it's very difficult because of the scale and also the ship is just out of focus with the depth of field. In the end I opted to just have the canon showing and not try to create a puff of smoke. There was also the danger that the demolition of the wall became more significant than BB wielding his swords. The photo is all about the legend of BB.

Its really good but some imperial soldiers could have guns or pirate swords.
I gave the swords quite a bit of thought. Eventually my thinking was this. There are only really two types of sword that can be used. I didn't want to use guns because BB could very easily just be shot in the back and it's game-over. The cutlass pirate sword is the best, so BB has two of those. One of the dead guys has a sword in this back. And what's worse than being stabbed to death in the back? To be stabbed with your own sword. So by having all the good guys with the same type of sword it make’s the connection that the guy with the sword in his back was killed with his own sword. BB is evil. Edited by pe668