kill will

How did you like the Clone Wars TV series?

Nice, Oky! I am looking forward to seeing them a lot!!

Thanks. :classic: I'm not sure what I want to build yet though. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I kind of wish there would be more Clone trooper based ones, maybe introducing a new or little known clone commander.

Perhaps a certain Commander Flash? :tongue:

What was the race of that bounty hunter that chased down the scout? Never seen one of those before.

Embo's race is Kyuzo, and yes, he was the first we have seen of this species.

I like how the series is getting a much darker tone. The first season started off very kid-friendly and kind of silly. But now the show is taking on a much more "mature" theme to it and is much more enjoyable to watch.

Meh, I don't think it has changed that much. It's still not as mature as it could be. But yes, it's starting to move into the right direction.

Just dropping in to say that I've watched several episodes of the current Clone Wars Series, and I just can't seem to get into it. Honestly, the entire thing seems incredibly slow paced - even during the action scenes. Perhaps I'm just spoiled by the incredibly fast paced animation on the first series, but the battles in the new one just feel very lackluster and unexciting.

Also, I hate how the Jedi in this series are so underpowered. Sure, the Jedi in the old series were overpowered, but that's what made them so cool. They were practically gods, where as the new clone wars series seems to be limiting them as much as possible. Take the most recent episode, for example - how on earth is a simple space pirate giving a trained, lightsaber wielding Anikan Skywalker a good fight, especially considering how many other powers Anikan has at his disposal. Heck, these space pirates shouldn't even stand a chance against three Jedi and four bounty hunters - in the old series, Ani and Obi would probably wipe them out in about half a minute. And it would be awesome, unlike this episode. :thumbup:

Amen! :sadnew: If I wouldn't love the time period of the Clone Wars so much, I would probably stop watching it too.

It's not just season one- it seems to come off and on whenever the animators need it. I was browsing the episodes recently, and took a look at Duchess of Mandalore. In this episode, Obi-wan gets angry and starts Force-bashing the Mando assassin into the walls before throwing him off a balcony. And yet Anakin couldn't just Force-push Hondo off of a cliff?

Well, while I agree that the fight between Anakin and Hondo was way too long and lame, I think the Duchess thing is a little different. The Mando assassin was a much more dangerous enemy and needed to be treated appropriately. Moreover, the duchess is Obi's love interest, so his motivation was much higher. If Hondo would have been trying to assassinate Padme, I'm sure the fight would have been much different. :wink:

By the way, Stash2Sixx & DarthSion, I think you're in the wrong thread.

EDIT: I'd also like to say that it's absolutely incomprehensible to me how somebody who worked on a marvelous show such as Avatar: The Last Airbender can be the director of such a mediocre series as this. :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi